Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it true that we are getting...

Thealteregoroman
Thealteregoroman
✭✭✭✭✭
Daily login rewards with Summerset?

****Master Healer...****
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/408873/pts-patch-notes-v4-0-1/p1

"We also enabled the new Daily Login Reward system, which you can try out now!"
    Edited by Yakidafi on April 26, 2018 1:03AM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    The patch notes are in the PTS section of the forums. Anyone can read them.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is also true, in it's current PTS state, that you could get 10 gold as one of the rewards.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on April 26, 2018 1:42AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is also true, in it's current PTS state, that you could get 10 gold as one of the rewards.

The rewards are still being adjusted. They are not reflection of the future.
    Edited by Tasear on April 26, 2018 1:44AM
  • Storm_knight22
    Storm_knight22
    ✭✭✭✭

WHOA!!

Meaning that if you logged in everyday by the end of the year you would have made 3650 gold! Wowzers! that's almost as much as I make in one day doing all six writs!
    I want spell crafting.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

That's why I said "in it's current PTS state".
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I really thought you was going to say cookies. Im very disappointed right now.
  • Sting864
    Sting864
    ✭✭✭✭

WHOA!!

Meaning that if you logged in everyday by the end of the year you would have made 3650 gold! Wowzers! that's almost as much as I make in one day doing all six writs!

Hey you win some you lose some... sometimes you get gold armor, sometimes you just get gold...
    GET RIGHT WITH RNGEEZUS....
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

That's why I said "in it's current PTS state".

No, you 'wrote' it :trollface:
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA