The Scribes of Fate DLC and Update 37 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 6:
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – February 7, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
· NA megaservers for patch maintenance – February 8, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
· EU megaservers for patch maintenance – February 8, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 15:00 UTC (10:00AM EST)

A "walking" dungeon run.....

  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sting864 wrote: »
    The thing is, these people aren't rushing through the content. This content people have been playing for months and years. I have personally played through, read, explored, and enjoyed all of the dungeon content. So now I am free to blaze through them to farm any gear or xp I need. I'm not going to spend 3 hours in Darkshade farming Automaton gear when I can solo it in 15 minutes.

    The thing is if you rush through content... you skip some content... Let's take Fungal Grotto... If you're grouped with a rushin' he'll be too far ahead and you wont get to put the Goblin King's head on the stake... That's a really cool visual... I also let the Dreaugh out of their cages to kill them because fun... some people skip a whole horde of crabs... so they miss content...
    Are you just pretending? You literally can't skip the head-on-stake moment if even one person in the group still needs to do it.

    [edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on April 26, 2018 2:42AM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sting864 wrote: »
    The thing is, these people aren't rushing through the content. This content people have been playing for months and years. I have personally played through, read, explored, and enjoyed all of the dungeon content. So now I am free to blaze through them to farm any gear or xp I need. I'm not going to spend 3 hours in Darkshade farming Automaton gear when I can solo it in 15 minutes.

    The thing is if you rush through content... you skip some content... Let's take Fungal Grotto... If you're grouped with a rushin' he'll be too far ahead and you wont get to put the Goblin King's head on the stake... That's a really cool visual... I also let the Dreaugh out of their cages to kill them because fun... some people skip a whole horde of crabs... so they miss content...

    Head only happens once.

    I don't really consider crabs to be dungeon content...
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

    Waffennacht' Builds
  • Sting864
    Sting864
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sting864 wrote: »
    The thing is, these people aren't rushing through the content. This content people have been playing for months and years. I have personally played through, read, explored, and enjoyed all of the dungeon content. So now I am free to blaze through them to farm any gear or xp I need. I'm not going to spend 3 hours in Darkshade farming Automaton gear when I can solo it in 15 minutes.

    The thing is if you rush through content... you skip some content... Let's take Fungal Grotto... If you're grouped with a rushin' he'll be too far ahead and you wont get to put the Goblin King's head on the stake... That's a really cool visual... I also let the Dreaugh out of their cages to kill them because fun... some people skip a whole horde of crabs... so they miss content...

    Head only happens once.

    I don't really consider crabs to be dungeon content...

    If ZOS gives you crabs, it's content... :wink:
  • Sting864
    Sting864
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you just pretending? You literally can't skip the head-on-stake moment if even one person in the group still needs to do it.

    Afraid that's not true... I've been climbing up the back of that rock and had the (E) disappear because some rushin got too far ahead...

    [minor edit for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on April 26, 2018 2:41AM
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's literally a giant door that WILL NOT OPEN until the goblin boss is dead. If you still need the head part, you can still go up there and do so just fine, and even if you can't, who the hell (aside from you because you appear to be borderline psychopathic about this) actually cares about missing a little animation?
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sting864 wrote: »
    Who's in?? I think it would be a blast.....

    Might have trouble getting out of the red in time.
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm afraid you're delusional... Where did I say my way is the only way??
    Good god man, I'm a pedestrian... not a sprinter....
    It isn't the way it should be done 'cause it's my way...
    it's my way cause it's the way it should be done....

    Checkmate, Sting.
    Edited by Dapper Dinosaur on April 26, 2018 2:36AM
  • Sting864
    Sting864
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's literally a giant door that WILL NOT OPEN until the goblin boss is dead. If you still need the head part, you can still go up there and do so just fine, and even if you can't, who the hell (aside from you because you appear to be borderline psychopathic about this) actually cares about missing a little animation?

    Read what you said.... He can be dead... and his head not on the stake and the door opens....
    If rushins are too far ahead, you cant do it; there's no option... How would you know anyway you've already rushed off...
    THAT'S a checkmate boi...
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have had to remove several posts from this thread back and forth harassment. This is a reminder before this thread continues further to keep in mind that community rules still apply in any thread discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

    No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd walk with you.. I have not patience for these speedrunning idiots on their iphones listening to Adel...
  • Sting864
    Sting864
    ✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    I'd walk with you.. I have not patience for these speedrunning idiots on their iphones listening to Adel...

    I do like Adel tho.... Sting864 PC/NA
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Phage wrote: »
    Phage wrote: »
    Vote kick OP.

    Literally what I'd do.

    that's why "Kicking People" from group should be Removed.
    its very insulting!

    you don't like what is in the group, then make a new one, plain and simple.

    Nah.

    If you come into my group and make a dumb suggestion like "hey guys, how about we walk it?", you're getting das boot.

    Theyre getting the boat?
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sting864 wrote: »
    The thing is, these people aren't rushing through the content. This content people have been playing for months and years. I have personally played through, read, explored, and enjoyed all of the dungeon content. So now I am free to blaze through them to farm any gear or xp I need. I'm not going to spend 3 hours in Darkshade farming Automaton gear when I can solo it in 15 minutes.

    The thing is if you rush through content... you skip some content... Let's take Fungal Grotto... If you're grouped with a rushin' he'll be too far ahead and you wont get to put the Goblin King's head on the stake... That's a really cool visual... I also let the Dreaugh out of their cages to kill them because fun... some people skip a whole horde of crabs... so they miss content...

    I've run them so many times I can visualize a dungeon run complete with dialogue. Esspecially Volenfell, Vaults of Madness, City of Ash I and Crypt of Hearts I and II. Word for word.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0PAMINE wrote: »
    Phage wrote: »
    Phage wrote: »
    Vote kick OP.

    Literally what I'd do.

    that's why "Kicking People" from group should be Removed.
    its very insulting!

    you don't like what is in the group, then make a new one, plain and simple.

    Nah.

    If you come into my group and make a dumb suggestion like "hey guys, how about we walk it?", you're getting das boot.

    Theyre getting the boat?

    Heh. It has a score of 98% on Rotten Tomatos, so maybe getting Das Boot isn't such a bad thing after all :)

    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/das_boot
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    D0PAMINE wrote: »
    Phage wrote: »
    Phage wrote: »
    Vote kick OP.

    Literally what I'd do.

    that's why "Kicking People" from group should be Removed.
    its very insulting!

    you don't like what is in the group, then make a new one, plain and simple.

    Nah.

    If you come into my group and make a dumb suggestion like "hey guys, how about we walk it?", you're getting das boot.

    Theyre getting the boat?

    Heh. It has a score of 98% on Rotten Tomatos, so maybe getting Das Boot isn't such a bad thing after all :)

    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/das_boot

    Its a great movie.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sting864 wrote: »
    There's literally a giant door that WILL NOT OPEN until the goblin boss is dead. If you still need the head part, you can still go up there and do so just fine, and even if you can't, who the hell (aside from you because you appear to be borderline psychopathic about this) actually cares about missing a little animation?

    Read what you said.... He can be dead... and his head not on the stake and the door opens....
    If rushins are too far ahead, you cant do it; there's no option... How would you know anyway you've already rushed off...
    THAT'S a checkmate boi...
    It does not impede the quest progress though. Its a visual bonus.

    It's also easily remedied by "I have the quest" upon entering the dungeon.

    The case still stands, you don't get to go into RDF with any expectations, other than people be capable of a clear.

    Goes for both sides.

    If you have requirements that must be met, queue with a premade and there is never a problem to be had.

    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

    Earn it.

    IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Sting864
    Sting864
    ✭✭✭✭
    It does not impede the quest progress though. Its a visual bonus.

    It's also easily remedied by "I have the quest" upon entering the dungeon.

    The case still stands, you don't get to go into RDF with any expectations, other than people be capable of a clear.

    Goes for both sides.

    If you have requirements that must be met, queue with a premade and there is never a problem to be had.

    Have you ever actually included that part of quest? It doesn't sound like it; because that part has nothing to do with obtaining the quest so your "remedy" isn't really a remedy... I believe that I commented that it was a cool visual... While it does not impede the quest I believe it is one of the requirements necessary for getting bonus XP... along with doing the trash horde of mudcrabs that is often skipped...
Sign In or Register to comment.