The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon features that should be in base game

• Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    many quality of life features are missing, and are given by addons.

everything should be togglable so can be introduced and game will be possible to be used just as without them.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Depechenova
    Depechenova
    ✭✭
    Basically everything thats sells on crown store should be in game, the most popular addons should be in game, but since my return from 4 years ago am shocked to see how much content is stripped away and put behind a paywall. Its taken me a 1 1/2 months play (subbed for 180) and am done, stripped of content that would have kept me interested and feel invested in my account and chars is nothing more than a RNG fest thats not rewarding and is deeply shallow in its return for a sub fee.
    So its with regret i bow out of this mmo unless they turn around and put the content back in stop being so f@@king greedy .
    Seriously i rather pay double the subscription and have a house for free, a base a homestead for my account instead of you guys selling me Cherry trees for a house a i cannot afford. Stupid. I would never buy anything in a store that SHOULD be included in game. When the accountants are running the mmo industry u know your doomed. Am a older gamer and has been around since this very genre started, am not inspired to play for a free pointless pet. Am not interested in vanity items, skins of daft looking mounts , am a older gamer we require a game and this is a terrible version of black desert with a skyrim name attached to a cash shop.
    Edited by Depechenova on April 26, 2018 2:17PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically everything thats sells on crown store should be in game, the most popular addons should be in game, but since my return from 4 years ago am shocked to see how much content is stripped away and put behind a paywall. Its taken me a 1 1/2 months play (subbed for 180) and am done, stripped of content that would have kept me interested and feel invested in my account and chars is nothing more than a RNG fest thats not rewarding and is deeply shallow in its return for a sub fee.
    So its with regret i bow out of this mmo unless they turn around and put the content back in stop being so f@@king greedy .
    Seriously i rather pay double the subscription and have a house for free, a base a homestead for my account instead of you guys selling me Cherry trees for a house a i cannot afford. Stupid. I would never buy anything in a store that SHOULD be included in game. When the accountants are running the mmo industry u know your doomed. Am a older gamer and has been around since this very genre started, am not inspired to play for a free pointless pet. Am not interested in vanity items, skins of daft looking mounts , am a older gamer we require a game and this is a terrible version of black desert with a skyrim name attached to a cash shop.

So if you have subscribed for 180 days and haven't bought anything in the crown store, how come you don't have enough crowns to buy a house?

• VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    The key 3 addons that should be base game UI can be OPTIONS enabled in Settings, for all the nay sayers out there.

1) Minimap
    2) Skyshards
    3) Lorebooks

There are others I consider must haves in game, but they are more personal preference than those 3.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There are so many houses you can buy in game. I'm confused.
    The Moot Councillor
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Both sets of weapon skill bars on screen at the same time..
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do know that there are 3 homes that you can get for FREE ( 4 if you own Morrowind ). They may be small apartments, but hey they are FREE. All you do is a small, quick quest. Oh by the way did I mention that they are FREE.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.