The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Kick out in a PUG Veteran Dungeon

SP39EMC2
SP39EMC2
✭✭✭
I was in Veteran COA1 PUG group awhile ago. I am a Stamina DK CP720, Gold twin daggers/bow, almost all Gold gears and hitting about 600 WD in the dungeon. The others were one around CP400, another CP300 & another CP200. Was kicked out after the 1st Boss when I typed in the text chat... “lf Sunderflame weapons“. I do not understand why? Maybe I missed something I don know. Can anyone enlighten me? Maybe they don't like my face hahaha!
Btw I have successfully run this dungeon umpteenth times.
Many thanks
Edited by SP39EMC2 on April 25, 2018 6:50AM
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe pyrophobia
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SP39EMC2 wrote: »
    I was in Veteran COA1 PUG group awhile ago. I am a Stamina DK CP720, Gold twin daggers/bow, almost all Gold gears and hitting about 600 WD in the dungeon. The others were one around CP400, another CP300 & another CP200. Was kicked out after the 1st Boss when I typed in the text chat... “lf Sunderflame weapons“. I do not understand why? Maybe I missed something I don know. Can anyone enlighten me? Maybe they don't like my face hahaha!
    Many thanks

I think I know why they kicked you XD
  • Uviryth
    Uviryth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they didnt like you.

Be honest, are you an Orc?
  • AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in Veteran COA1 PUG group awhile ago. I am a Stamina DK CP720, Gold twin daggers/bow, almost all Gold gears and hitting adds with a wet noodle. The others were one around CP400, another CP300 & another CP200. Was kicked out after the 1st Boss when I typed in the text chat... “lf Sunderflame weapons“. I do not understand why? Maybe I missed something I don know. Can anyone enlighten me? Maybe they don't like my face hahaha!
    Many thanks

Edited by AbysmalGhul on April 25, 2018 7:17AM
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was in Veteran COA1 PUG group awhile ago. I am a Stamina DK CP720, Gold twin daggers/bow, almost all Gold gears and hitting adds with a wet noodle. The others were one around CP400, another CP300 & another CP200. Was kicked out after the 1st Boss when I typed in the text chat... “lf Sunderflame weapons“. I do not understand why? Maybe I missed something I don know. Can anyone enlighten me? Maybe they don't like my face hahaha!
    Many thanks

Lmao
    Edited by FloppyTouch on April 25, 2018 7:18AM
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was it your sparkling personality?
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uviryth wrote: »

Maybe even worse. An argonian with only 600 WD :*
  • AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Couldn't be. Orc teeth carry 1500 weapon damage
  • SP39EMC2
    SP39EMC2
    ✭✭✭
    I am an Imperial. Skill wise, rotation, CP level I am more than OK.
    Maybe its actually my face lol. Am wearing Flamerow Fire Veil....its that so ugly looking lol.
    Thanks for the comments so far lol!
  • stimpy986b14_ESO
    stimpy986b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bottom line: it doesn't matter the color of your gear or how many CP you have. if your weapon damage really is 600 as a stamina character you're literally useless.
    Edited by stimpy986b14_ESO on April 25, 2018 9:25AM
  • Arkray
    Arkray
    ✭✭✭
    Must be a typo, unless you fight with your bare hands, can you actually have only 600 WD? lol
    "Ah, magic! The solution to all life's problems. I love magic! It's so... magical."
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks

I’m assuming 600 WD was a typo. If not, that’s REALLY not a good number for a stam DK. A stam character with 600 WD would do barely any damage. Less than 10k, likely,

If they kicked you after saying you’re looking for Sunderlflame weapons, it’s possible they were farming for the same thing and didn’t want to share. Also, do keepin mind that it’s WAY easier to farm normal dungeons for gear. You only need to farm on vet for jewellery.
  • knaveofengland
    knaveofengland
    ✭✭✭
    being high level didnt you offer them tea and jaffa cakes , if you dint then thats where you went wrong
  • Massive_Stain
    Massive_Stain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ 600 wd!
    PC: CP 1200+ DroDest, Bringer of light
    PS4: CP 1500+ Dro Dest, SoTN, Bringer of light, CragHMs, EoF, IR, TTT
    Xbox: CP 450 Fungal Grotto 1 HM
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if typo lol. The only other alternative reason for being kicked was you rushed ahead of them all, or you were a fake tank/healer or something.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks

You know that sound you make when you suddenly feel the urge to laugh, but you cannot laugh out loud? That's the noise I just made.

Noodleblade out.
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As a fellow orc I can relate to the discrimination.
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sry it was a typo error. My bad. It was supposed to be about 6000WD not 600WD. I was wearing five pieces Hunding Rage and 5 pieces VO. Most of the pieces are gold...except 2 or 3 pieces purple. Dual Gold Nirhoned Hunding Rage daggers & Nirhoned Hunding gold bow . VO jewellery 2 gold and 1 purple. Poison Damage Health XI for bow, max stamina max health food and weapon critical portion.
    Btw how can I be hitting about 600WD with CP720 with dual gold daggers with mostly gold gears. Doesn't make sense :).

I think people knew that. It's just more fun if you said 600 WD. The truth is, people be crazy and we will never know why got kicked.

Seriously though, fix your 600WD.
  • SP39EMC2
    SP39EMC2
    ✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »

Maybe even worse. An argonian with only 600 WD :*

Sry it was a typo error. My bad. It was supposed to be about 6000WD not 600WD. I was wearing five pieces Hunding Rage and 5 pieces VO. Most of the pieces are gold...except 2 or 3 pieces purple. Dual Gold Nirhoned Hunding Rage daggers & Nirhoned Hunding gold bow . VO jewellery 2 gold and 1 purple. Poison Damage Health XI for bow, max stamina max health food and weapon critical portion.
    Btw how can I be hitting about 600WD with CP720 with dual gold daggers with mostly gold gears. Doesn't make sense :).
  • BeefyMrTips
    BeefyMrTips
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SP39EMC2 (39 Short Potatoes E=MC^2)

It is probably your name if this is same one you use in game.. personally I like potatoes, but not short ones. Unless they are Russet Potatoes, those little guys are the best. Hope this helps, good luck!
    Mr. was my Father's name, just the tips is fine.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I figured it was probably a typo. :D As I said earlier, someone else in the group may have farming Sunderflame and wanted all the drops to themselves (I've had people either drop group or immediately try to kick me in farm runs for the same reason).

If you were doing 30-40k+ DPS (which you likely were, with that setup), they may have kicked you for that reason as well. Believe it or not, there are people who play this game who get seriously triggered when they encounter another player who is significantly more skilled than they are.
  • SP39EMC2
    SP39EMC2
    ✭✭✭
    being high level didnt you offer them tea and jaffa cakes , if you dint then thats where you went wrong

Hahaha! Good one. You may be right :)
    Edited by SP39EMC2 on April 25, 2018 6:55PM
  • SP39EMC2
    SP39EMC2
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for commenting. No worry. No harm done.
    Cheers!
    :)
  • Guarlet
    Guarlet
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean, none of that makes any difference if your rotation is crap and you're doing noodle DPS. Not saying you are, just saying that listing a wall of text of gear by itself doesn't mean anything. :)
    AKA The Goblinator, PC/EU
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were intimidated by your grossly incandescence.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been kick from vet bc. Which is a cake walk. I was doing 70% of dps. Lmao if they would have listen we would have made it . None of them would listen about the adds or orbs. I bet they are still in there . I can heare the screams from here. Lol
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6000 wd seems pretty tasty. I have not played stam in a long while , but from what icr that seems pretry darn good.
  • SP39EMC2
    SP39EMC2
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks again to all for commenting. Btw I was tested in a trial guild and my rotation hit 30-40K dps otherwise I would not have got my gold VO jewellery :)
    Cheers! :)
    Edited by SP39EMC2 on April 26, 2018 1:32AM
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the big problems with the vote kick system is that most people are sheeple and will just go along with the vote, so it really only takes one person getting bent out of shape for any reason for someone to get the boot.
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    Easiest conclusion to come to is that they were probably looking for the same thing and didn’t want the competition for drops. Also. Nirnhoned on your off hand is useless. Go infused. The extra wep damage doesn’t scale like your main hand. Infused wep damage enchant.