The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Khajiit?

DanteYoda
DanteYoda
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
What is the best class for these?
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dismissed?

Any class will suit a Khajiit just fine.
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You called yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Lilyanne
    Lilyanne
    ✭✭
    We are a Nightblade ^^
    ke2KyRk.png
    Hello, I'm a huge goat enthusiast.
  • Cloudless
    Cloudless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one would say the Upper Class: they always have the shiniest baubles.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit recommends an offensive, weapon wielding class, due to Khajiit's natural proficiency with weapons. Nightblades tend to be good at this, and also suit this one's sneaky personality. o:)
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So nightblade.. or templar mage work?

And how long does it take before i start talking like a khajiit after i make one lol
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »

And how long does it take before i start talking like a khajiit after i make one lol

This one has no idea what you are talking about. Khajiit has always spoken like this. He does wonder a small amount why you do not, but Khajiit does not judge.

And but of course, Khajiit has seen many of his fellow cats act as Templars. This one is a mage himself, so it seems reasonable that a Khajiit Templar mage is not unthinkable.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina versions of any class really . I have all Khajiits in each class and they all perform relatively well except for the Majica ones . Thos ai notice are underperforming but does not stop me from playing the only race I love .
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Marginis wrote: »

This one has no idea what you are talking about. Khajiit has always spoken like this. He does wonder a small amount why you do not, but Khajiit does not judge.

And but of course, Khajiit has seen many of his fellow cats act as Templars. This one is a mage himself, so it seems reasonable that a Khajiit Templar mage is not unthinkable.
    Stamina versions of any class really . I have all Khajiits in each class and they all perform relatively well except for the Majica ones . Thos ai notice are underperforming but does not stop me from playing the only race I love .

Thank you i shall make a khajiit now.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina versions of any class, as someone else said. My Khajiit is a stamina-based nightblade, and does great.
  • Cloudless
    Cloudless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marginis wrote: »

Thank you i shall make a khajiit now.

That is what this one's father said too, all those years ago!