Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a solid trading guild.

nevermiss1990
Hi everyone, I'm currently cp240 and working my way to master crafter and am looking for a guild where i can sell items and contribute, I'm currently on an NA PC SERVER my tag is @nevermiss1990 if anyone would like to have me on board would be great.

thankyou :)
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I highly recommend looking through the guilds forum in addition to your post here. There is also a great selection on other sites as well, like reddit, if you care to take the effort.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • nevermiss1990
    thanks Marginis, im not to great at forums, i did try find a guild section but had no luck could you please point me in the right direction thanks for your feed back.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks Marginis, im not to great at forums, i did try find a guild section but had no luck could you please point me in the right direction thanks for your feed back.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/en-pc-mac-na
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.