Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Patch/Maintenance ran- Now my new character on beta test sever is no longer there....

troublesomejlo
troublesomejlo
Soul Shriven
Anyone else have this issue? The patch for the PTS server ran an update and when I logged on, the brand new character I created just for the beta no longer existed. I do not wish to go through the quest line all over again with yet another character. What happened??
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All beta characters are ephemeral...just a leaf in the wind.

In a couple of weeks, any new one you make today will also go poof when they update the PTS with the EU characters.

Such is the life of a PTS tester :)
    Options
  • troublesomejlo
    troublesomejlo
    Soul Shriven
    So your progress is completely wiped forcing you to do the whole quest line over again? That's super annoying. I understand it would be wiped at the end of the beta not halfway through.
    Options
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So your progress is completely wiped forcing you to do the whole quest line over again? That's super annoying. I understand it would be wiped at the end of the beta not halfway through.

It happens whenever a new character copy from live happens. It happened today when the copy of curren NA characters was done and will happen again in 2 weeks when the EU get theirs copied.

Welcome to the PTS
    Edited by Iselin on April 24, 2018 4:32AM
    Options
  • TaylaAtlantis
    TaylaAtlantis
    Soul Shriven
    Mine did the same lost the character I created for this but it does state that in beta it could happen...just sucks takes me like 20 minutes to create my character :P
    Options