The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New player looking for casual guild

Rickadilus
Rickadilus
Soul Shriven
As title states New player looking for other players English language play every day UK time 6 till 10ish
  • OrlandoKatana
    Hey! Would you also be interested in a trading guild with a bit of social and casual pve/pvp? :smile:
    Guild Leader of <Nexus Trading>
  • Rickadilus
    Rickadilus
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds great to me
  • OrlandoKatana
    Give me a wisp/mail to @OrlandoKatana :)
    Guild Leader of <Nexus Trading>
  • Amaliae
    Amaliae
    Hey @Rickadilus ,

We are a small/medium friendly and helpful guild and we'd love to have you in our guild.
    Our time zone is GMT+2 time, but we have few UK players also.

Here is what we can offer to you:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/407107/pc-eu-tipsy-trader-looking-for-tipsy-members-o#latest

If you think we fit to your needs do not hesitate to w/ or email me in game @Amaliae .

Wish you a lovely day! <3
    @Amaliae
    Edited by Amaliae on April 25, 2018 2:19PM
  • Malbec_Sonvida
    Hi there,

We are a Gaming Community and use Discord to keep the members from various games chatting away [in text]

Website is in my signature and we are very casual but have been established for many years now.

If you want you can just pop on our Discord server by pressing the 'Connect' button or registering and applying on our forum which is hardly used these days because of Discord.

Mal
    Malbec-Sonvida - Sorcerer
    Malbec-Donapaula - Dragon Knight

www.eternal-dawn.net