The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: EU megaserver for maintenance – April 22, 14:30 UTC (10:30AM EDT) - 16:30 UTC (12:30PM EDT)
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Don't join vet dungeons if you are...

cal50
cal50
✭✭✭
not cp 160 or higher. Especially if you are dd, people can't carry you all way.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aesthier wrote: »
    They carried me easily.

Perhaps your back just isn't as strong as it needs to be :smiley:

For all those who would normally complain in other threads how easy the game is instead of getting naked and doing WB's...

Might I suggest trying "Carry a Noob" handicap instead?

They could make a leaderboard of the names that carried the lowest CP toon through the highest level of content.

I would accept that in a way. Sometimes it gets boring when it's too easy. ... like let buff you or go stand stupid for a bit after generate ultimate when taking damage.
    Edited by Tasear on April 23, 2018 8:59AM
    Famous Healer, Loving Guild Master, Support Theory Crater
    Former Class Representative, & Former Community Ambassador
    Grand Prize Winner to Deardic Dress up Contest
    ESO Community Discord: https://discord.gg/9UafDmq
    Guides
    https://tamrielfoundry.com/articles/how-to-play-sorcerer-healer/

Affiliations: BBC Gaming Guild, Akvari Exchange, Imperial Trade Union, Moonlight Travelers, Raiding Strategy Academy
    Trial History: Magic Society Core Healer, Rolling Cliff Hangers Core Healer, Kongpanions Core Healer, Moonlight Core Healer
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a problem with random Que...

I will join the disabled chapter with group finder , work as intend?

• Mannox
    Mannox
    ✭✭✭
    I personally welcome anyone into the veteran experience so long as they have done every other member the courtesy of learning the dungeon mechanics on Normal. I can appreciate boldness. It is however annoying and rude if one is new to the experience and expecting the hand of Jesus to glide them through the park.
    Edited by Mannox on April 23, 2018 9:05AM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    I really wish I never purchased the DLC dungeons. Massive mistake. Especially Shadows of the Hist.

About 1/3 of my Vet random Group Finder pugs are in Ruins of Mazzatun whether it’s the daily or not.

No snark intended but why do you even do them?
    You know you don't have to be here right?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »
    Don't pug if you can't handle pug.
    This, sometimes you get an to weak group, still its a bit pointless doing vet dungeons until you have done all the normal ones,
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish I never purchased the DLC dungeons. Massive mistake. Especially Shadows of the Hist.

About 1/3 of my Vet random Group Finder pugs are in Ruins of Mazzatun whether it’s the daily or not.

Ruins of mazzatun & cradle are pretty easy
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Thorstienn
    Thorstienn
    ✭✭✭
    I though Vet was alreadybset to CP160 (though could be wrong, as I'm over that anyway and don't pay attention), and Vet DLC is being changed to CP300 anyway.

Re the old "don't do Vet till you've done normal" argument (which I agree with), I direct you to the nonsense in the "to people who enjoy speedrunning..." thread
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cal50 wrote: »
    I think the issue is that the non-vet dungeons give players a false sense of confidence, so they rush into vet only to find out the hard way perhaps they're not ready.

• Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aesthier wrote: »
    They carried me easily.

Perhaps your back just isn't as strong as it needs to be :smiley:

For all those who would normally complain in other threads how easy the game is instead of getting naked and doing WB's...

Might I suggest trying "Carry a Noob" handicap instead?

They could make a leaderboard of the names that carried the lowest CP toon through the highest level of content.

Actually, adding a “newbie” bonus as well as achievements/ features that support positive grouping experiences WORKS WONDERS. See: FFXIV.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There should be the option to inverse-specific RDF.

You should be able to exclude DLC's or a certain number of dungeons while still getting the random reward.

Un-checking the box, if you will.

Also, the RDF doesn't seem very 'R' more often than not.

Edited by Merlin13KAGL on April 23, 2018 2:51PM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • N2woR
    N2woR
    ✭✭✭
    I change my load out to suit, I play nothing but tanks so if a low level is with us then I’ll drop sword and board if their a DD or put extra sustainability on my bars if their a healer. Let’s face it All Vet content outside the DLCs are easy to run, just get in chat and hand out advice. It doesn’t take 2 seconds to explain the mechanics for that boss and that role there on
    [PS4]
    Guilds
    Snowborn Wolf Pack Elite
    Snowborn Wolf Pack
    Toons
    Grim Myth - Nord DK Tank
    Just Grim - Redguard Stam Sorc

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    cal50 wrote: »
    I think the issue is that the non-vet dungeons give players a false sense of confidence, so they rush into vet only to find out the hard way perhaps they're not ready.
    I say its an pretty low difference between normal dlc and the easiest vet dungeons.
    But yes random vet can easy give you some shocks.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    a butthole.
    You know you don't have to be here right?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    hydrocynus wrote: »
    ".... not willing to help other people through the dungeon because they are incapable of finishing a dungeon without other people to help them. "

OP that means you my friend. You are the one that should not be using it.

Seriously. The people that moan about inexperienced people grouping with them are the same people that have to rely on others to carry them through this content.

If you want to group with good players then find a guild and play with them. But I bet you have already tried that op haven't you. I bet you tried it and it's probably filled with Elitist snobs that don't want to group with you isn't it?

I wonder who could be the problem here....

This is simply not true.

Sometimes I want to do a pledge to get undaunted points on an alt and the normal people who i would run vet dungeons with are not on. So instead i get a CP 55 dark elf nightblade spamming ambush as their main form of DPS.

The problem is people going into the queue and not adequately to perform their role as damage dealers. It's not about being able to clear the content or not, its how fast does that content get cleared.

That being said, the activity finder is a grab bag. If you are not happy with what you get out of it then there is only so much complaining we can do because we chose to go in there. However it sucks that people queue into content expecting a carry.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on April 23, 2018 3:15PM