The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Any chance at Minor Slayer on Mantle of Siroria?

Marteene
Marteene
✭✭✭
It feels a bit disappointing, it could have great applications from many mag classes but it just doesn’t put out a lot of damage. It also has such a small gap in-between the regular and perfected version that there doesn’t feel like good incentive to get the perfected version.

Best Answer

• Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    wla4kqarnvmd.png
    Here it is. Elfbane makes this set really shine in damage.
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    I can link you a parse of right at 52k with me using elfbane and siroria. The set does need some love but i made it work for me. It could definitely use minor slayer tho.
    Options
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    This was self buffed with me applying ele as well.
    Options
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    I also agree that the difference in perfected and non perfected is very small and not worth the effort. Its the same with golding items amd jewelry. The difference in golding a set piece or jewelry piece really isnt wirth it to me. You jave to use gold mats which are skyhigh in price especially when jewelry crafting comes out and the difference ends uo being a measly 20 something odd damage which is nothing for all the effort it takes to get gold mats. Scaling should really be looked at in this game because how it stands now its no real reason to gold anything dir a .5% increase.
    Options
  • Ludof
    Ludof
    ✭✭✭
    @Rjizzle09
    Are you using 5L/2H?
    What's your CPS?

[EP-EU]
    [Cloud Chasers]
    Ludof - Dragonknight EP
    Ludo-Fly-High - Warden DC
    Irenilde Bantrel - Templar EP
    Edd Bastian - Sorcerer EP
    Lvdof - Templar EP
    Nadia Brown - Templar EP
    Ludof Shadowblade -Nightblade EP
    Lùdof- Templar DC
    Options
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rjizzle09 wrote: »
    wla4kqarnvmd.png

@Rjizzle09
    :o how the heck do you get that kind of damage on your LAs? Also what's Eye Scream?
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
    Options
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As long as they don't remove any of the current bonuses... the set is actually pretty good for PvP at the moment, I'd hate to see that change.

Maybe they could move the spell crit/dmg to the 5p as an additional bonus, similar to what they did with Infallible/Vicious Ophidian etc.
    Options
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    wla4kqarnvmd.png

@Rjizzle09
    :o how the heck do you get that kind of damage on your LAs? Also what's Eye Scream?

Light attacks were buffed through the roof in summerset
    Options
  • Marteene
    Marteene
    ✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    As long as they don't remove any of the current bonuses... the set is actually pretty good for PvP at the moment, I'd hate to see that change.

Maybe they could move the spell crit/dmg to the 5p as an additional bonus, similar to what they did with Infallible/Vicious Ophidian etc.

I'd hate to see an endgame Trial have loot that's only useful in PvP. That would de-incentivize the Trial content for the Trials community.
    Options
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd hate to see an endgame trial have loot that isn't useful anywhere. This would deincentivize the trial content for everyone.
    Options
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marteene wrote: »
    DDuke wrote: »

I'd hate to see an endgame Trial have loot that's only useful in PvP. That would de-incentivize the Trial content for the Trials community.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Asylum weapons are mostly pretty useless in PvE & I'd say Asylum is still the most popular Trial.

You're right though, would be awesome if the gear was useful in both PvE and PvP, so everyone feels incentivized to do Trial content.
    Options
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wla4kqarnvmd.png

@Rjizzle09

Eye Scream is the food buff that gives Max Magicka and Magicka Regen. It usually gives the highest dummy parses, but is useless in any real content since it does not give any health.

It's a little cheesy IMO, but it does help sustain in a self-buffed parse (simulating worm and orbs for a group scenario).
    Options
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can link you a parse of right at 52k with me using elfbane and siroria. The set does need some love but i made it work for me. It could definitely use minor slayer tho.

How does Siroria compare with Acuity? Looks like the Siroria 5pc was 5.3% of your damage. I suspect the crit proc would be at least as good or better.
    Options
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wla4kqarnvmd.png

@Rjizzle09

Eye Scream is the food buff that gives Max Magicka and Magicka Regen. It usually gives the highest dummy parses, but is useless in any real content since it does not give any health.

It's a little cheesy IMO, but it does help sustain in a self-buffed parse (simulating worm and orbs for a group scenario).

Ah, I see. I wasn't familiar with it, tbh.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
    Options
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    Oh sorry guys yeah light attacks were buffed through the roof and eye scream is the max mag recovery food so i dont have ti bring a healer wuth me. Mag dk sustain is ok but still not what it needs to be imo. Needs more tweaking. In raids itll be fine probably but well see. As Wrath stated the food simulates having orbs and such so you dont have to worry about sustaining issues cause in a raid most of us use clockwork citrus or witch mothers anyway for sustain. Use whichever food you want just be sure to compensate for the sustain loss by having orbs etc
    Options
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    Ludof wrote: »
    @Rjizzle09
    Are you using 5L/2H?
    What's your CPS?

Yes im using 5 light and two heavies. My cp is as follows: 51 thaum 8 staff expert 51 master at arms 46 elfborn 56 elemental expert 38 erosion. You dont need 38 erosion i just wanted to get close to pen cap without sacrificing too much damage
    Options