The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HELP!Cant purchase eso+ through steam

terrannova
terrannova
✭✭✭
hello,
so i would like to renew my eso sub after 3 months. First i tried to purchase eso+ through with my credit card. i had some notifications from steam about renewing my credit card credentials for some reason. Did it some times cause it wouldnt go through with 1st or 2nd try.

So i guessed that it would be easier for me and steam just to purchase eso+ with some wallet money. So i transfer money from my credit card to my steam wallet. I have enough and more money in my wallet to get 3 months of sub but when i try to renew my subcsription from the subscription's tab on the steam app i select the 3 month payment i hit "apply" but nothing is happening. Restarted steam a couple of times but no luck.

I honestly dont wanna spend more money just to buy it from the ESO site ,from which i get an error and cant even login (wtf). So i would like to know if i cant use my wallet money to buy eso+ on steam
thanks
  • terrannova
    terrannova
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE

I just bought summerset with my steam wallet and renewed my eso+ through steam BUT using my credit card NOT steam wallet...
    i dont even know....