The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Psijic Portal Screenshot Please

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
What do the Psijic Portals look like? These are the new interactables that are similar to Thieves Troves where you need the 1st passive in order to see/loot? I went looking and didn't see a single one...

Note: this is NOT the Time Breeches sealed during the Psijic Quest Chain (unless they happen to look the same lol)

I just want to know WHAT I am looking for...since I picked a quiet zone and rode to every ruined place like the patch notes implied they would be near ruins and saw nothing. Course I didn't spot any Thieves Troves either in that time...
  • axxlesoft_ESO
    axxlesoft_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You will know them when you see them. They are hard to find but even harder to miss.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too hard to find lol!
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THey look like little black tears floating around. But once we get close to one, the black guest marker pops up and you can head towards it.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    THey look like little black tears floating around. But once we get close to one, the black guest marker pops up and you can head towards it.

That’s the tears for the quest, that’s something else... the OP meant the lootable containers that can be found in the world...
  • ElFonz0
    ElFonz0
    ✭✭
    I dont have a screenshot, but I'll attempt to describe them as best I can
    They look kinda like the time breaches after they're closed, but smaller, around knee to waist height. Usually tucked away in a corner or under a ridge.
    Basically, little yellow glowing particle things.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlon wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »

That’s the tears for the quest, that’s something else... the OP meant the lootable containers that can be found in the world...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Golden versions
    Can't miss one once you're close
    Edited by Gythral on April 21, 2018 3:38PM
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you! "tucked away" I will have to go snooping some more!
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here you go.
    tTrk0Zp.png
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How to find one: run your normal farming route and you'll see rifts where enchanting nodes used to be around 20% of the time. They're like the JC nodes.

But yeah, once you see one, they're hard to miss.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks so much!
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    aaisoaho wrote: »
    How to find one: run your normal farming route and you'll see rifts where enchanting nodes used to be around 20% of the time. They're like the JC nodes.

But yeah, once you see one, they're hard to miss.

thank you