The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Give Maelstrom/Master Weapons the old Damage and Stats back

• Riptide
    Riptide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

I certainly hope and pray that you’re right, I just cannot share your blind faith, trust, and optimism at this point.

It isn’t faith, nor trust, and certainly isn’t blind. It is experience. I’ve been playing these games since the beta of Ultima Online, and before that on MUDs/BBS and so in and was in the pre closed beta here.

Lots of early PTS stuff is revised, and if allowed to go live and wallow then there will be a lot of anger. The general nerdrage/ragequit posts won’t do anything.

But there will be a stream of well reasoned and very impassioned arguments for a fix from long standing, well respected people.

And reviews of Summerset will be influenced by this, particularly in general average visitor reviews. It is a foolish thing to lose money over, since it will inevitably be revised and it makes every bit of sense to do so.
    Esse quam videri.
    Options