The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why Are Bosmer The Most Adorable Race?

• Aluiries
    Aluiries
    ✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    You know? our beautiful little cannibal companions?

Your Bosmer fetish is a little bit disturbing. o_0 what's even worse...It's all over the forum...

If you don’t like it, then perhaps you should skip past these types of threads? They are not breaking any rules by making the thread and you are not forced to participate in these threads.
    Roleplay Character - Caylee Vesari

'It all just disappears, doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment, like breath on a mirror. Any moment now... He's a-comin'
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my bosmer is feeling sick while he was reading this thread.

VzAkdrH.jpg
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caitsith wrote: »
    my bosmer is feeling sick while he was reading this thread.

VzAkdrH.jpg

Male bosmer don't count so idgaf
    Edited by Aliyavana on April 25, 2018 11:42AM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :* Love the lady ones.
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eveli Sharp-Arrow is the cutest Bosmer. However, the cutest character of all is the Khajiit, Narahni.

...Also Naryu wearing that blue dress :*
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Numerikuu wrote: »
    Eveli Sharp-Arrow is the cutest Bosmer.

Argh! Her voice and dopey wide-eyed innocence are so annoying, and despite her name she is a long way from being the sharpest arrow in the quiver.

"Where did the sergeant go?"

... well, gee, I dunno. We are climbing up a tower with the intent of taking on murderous harpies who are known to pick up and carry off their victims, where do you think he went?!
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have five female bosmers lol

This is my Nightblade

Qle1wkv.jpg

Edited by DanteYoda on April 25, 2018 12:40PM
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    Argonians are the most adorable races, especially the lizards with unique voices.
    Bosmers have nice faces but this is all they can offer...

I agree. I love that deadpan way Argonians talk. Its so comical that on discord occasionally a friend and I talk like a couple of Argonians for laughs. Speaking of which I really hope we get to go deeper in Black Marsh next chapter. =D I'm also hoping that we can get a number of more character slots. I want an Argonian for every class.

HIST PUNCH OP FOREVER!!!!
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    You think you never met a more charming companion, but then the next morning when you wake up in a hollow tree surrounded by giant bloodsucking ticks with a pounding headache and the sickening taste of fermented mammoth, and if you want all your possessions back you have to make an honest Bosmer of him/her/it you'll wish you stayed at home. Don't drink Rotmeth.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed comments that were baiting/naming and shaming. This is a friendly reminder to adhere to the forum rules. If the comments can't stay constructive and on topic we will consider closing the thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kirkbride's Bosmer concept art is cool

https://www.reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/7f3bk1/miachel_kirkbride_bosmer_concept_art/

The males haven't lost their power of glamour after all, although you can move the face slider just a tad and make a gobliny satyr-esque character.
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonians are the most adorable races, especially the lizards with unique voices.

I agree. I love that deadpan way Argonians talk. Its so comical that on discord occasionally a friend and I talk like a couple of Argonians for laughs. Speaking of which I really hope we get to go deeper in Black Marsh next chapter. =D I'm also hoping that we can get a number of more character slots. I want an Argonian for every class.

Glorious Master Race, the only one true sons of Akatosh.

85ol.jpg

midget vulture.

eso64_2018-04-25_00-17-22.jpg
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Draconians never really appealed to me.. great bad guys not attractive at all.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicharron wrote: »

85ol.jpg

midget vulture.

Sons of akatosh? They are tools of the hist
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

85ol.jpg

midget vulture.

They decided to follow the Hist instead of its creator, but they are still direct creation of Akatosh.

Master Race.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

85ol.jpg

midget vulture.

They decided to follow the Hist instead of its creator, but they are still direct creation of Akatosh.

Master Race.

source? considering akatosh was created after argonians existed I higher doubt
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reade

85ol.jpg

midget vulture.

Master Race.

Read the lore, I do not have or need to prove anything. also im to drunk to do it.

My wife asked me to come into the game to feed her horses and make writs

between load screens here i am.

So lets agree to disagree, you hate walking glorious magnificent wallets, i hate filthy midget canibals.

:wink:
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reade

85ol.jpg

midget vulture.

Master Race.

Read the lore, I do not have or need to prove anything. also im to drunk to do it.

My wife asked me to come into the game to feed her horses and make writs

between load screens here i am.

So lets agree to disagree, you hate walking glorious magnificent wallets, i hate filthy midget canibals.

:wink:

cant find any lore on a link with akatosh sorry
  • knaveofengland
    knaveofengland
    ✭✭✭
    oh dear you have it bad , keep on taking the medicine .
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The children of Akatosh would be the dragons...
    ...but argonians can dream, can they not? ;)
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But just imagine this:

BABY KHAJIITS!

giphy.gif
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Aliyavana
      Aliyavana
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The children of Akatosh would be the dragons...
      ...but argonians can dream, can they not? ;)

Exactly, filthy argonians think they are related to dragons
    • DanteYoda
      DanteYoda
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      But just imagine this:

BABY KHAJIITS!

giphy.gif

You know... i've not seen baby anything in this game... or children.. where are they..
    • Eyro
      Eyro
      ✭✭✭✭
      DanteYoda wrote: »
      But just imagine this:

BABY KHAJIITS!

giphy.gif

You know... i've not seen baby anything in this game... or children.. where are they..

They didn’t want to have players running around killing kids... so they killed them all.
    • DanteYoda
      DanteYoda
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      But just imagine this:

BABY KHAJIITS!

giphy.gif

Eyro wrote: »
      DanteYoda wrote: »
      But just imagine this:

BABY KHAJIITS!

giphy.gif

They didn’t want to have players running around killing kids... so they killed them all.

Why is killing virtual kids bad.. Seriously we can do so much worse in this game already..
    • Twenty0zTsunami
      Twenty0zTsunami
      ✭✭✭✭
      truefact: they aren't
    • dodgehopper_ESO
      dodgehopper_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      But just imagine this:

BABY KHAJIITS!

giphy.gif

I think the Cute-ometer just broke.
      US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
      US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
      US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
      US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
      US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
      US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
      EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
      EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
      <And plenty more>
    • radiostar
      radiostar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Bree face.png
      back.png

"Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    • Aliyavana
      Aliyavana
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      radiostar wrote: »
      Bree face.png
      back.png

Got some more pics in a different hair?
    • VilniusNastavnik
      VilniusNastavnik
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Just Little spoon waiting for her next meal.

unknown.png?width=720&height=405
      The face of mercy:
      unknown.png?width=720&height=517
      Active Toons:
      NA - VilniusNastavnik - Magsorc DPS - Altmer
      NA - Ko'h Nehko'h - Stamblade Archer - Khajit
      NA - Arwyn Winterlight - MagPlar Healer - Breton
      NA - Urog Blackfang - DK Tank - Orc
      NA - Elen Windsong - Stamsorc DPS - Bosmer
      NA - Eats-Strange-Fungus - Magden HealzTank- Argonian
      NA - Harwyn Northwind - MagWarden DPS - High Elf
      NA - Raises-Many-Families - Necro HealzTank - Argonian