Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why Are Bosmer The Most Adorable Race?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
You know? our beautiful little cannibal companions?
Edited by Aliyavana on April 19, 2018 7:21PM
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad opinions exist.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • strangeradnd
      strangeradnd
      ✭✭✭✭
      I believe someone currently has a thread up indicating it is actually Orcs and not Bosmer.
    • Turelus
      Turelus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Deja-vu :neutral:
      @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
      "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    • Violynne
      Violynne
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Aliyavana wrote: »
      I chose my Bosmer because I swear, the height slider allowed me to make the shortest character possible. I could be wrong, but standing next to an Altmer, she really is short!

Plus... Cariel. :heart::heart:

• Gargath
      Gargath
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Argonians are the most adorable races, especially the lizards with unique voices.
      Bosmers have nice faces but this is all they can offer...
      PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    • Aliyavana
      Aliyavana
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Gargath wrote: »
      Argonians are the most adorable races, especially the lizards with unique voices.

argonians are especially cute as my wallet but the discussion isn't about objects, its about races.
      Edited by Aliyavana on April 19, 2018 7:21PM
    • Gargath
      Gargath
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Gargath wrote: »

argonians are especially cute as my wallet but the discussion isn't about objects, its about races.

Imagine a Lizard punching Bosmer into face.
      Bosmer no longer adorable, problem solved :p .
      PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    • Kendaric
      Kendaric
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

Bosmer aren't the most adorable race, that title is reserved for the one and only true master race... Dunmer.
        PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
      • DocFrost72
        DocFrost72
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭
        Bosmer are adorable because they are 5' tall and their society (from what I can tell in this game and lore I've read, correct me if I'm wrong) has reversed gender roles. The womer seem more aggressive, and that sparks personality. Not to mention the green lady. It's interesting!

Course I've also been told they look like lollies, so I'm not going to go too far into this rabbit hole either.
      • myskyrim26
        myskyrim26
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Will never play Bosmer. At first I thought they are the most nature-loving race, living in peace with creatures and etc... But after I studied their lore, I changed my mind completely.
        Still, they look quite adorable, that's for sure.
      • AjiBuster499
        AjiBuster499
        ✭✭✭
        myskyrim26 wrote: »
        Will never play Bosmer. At first I thought they are the most nature-loving race, living in peace with creatures and etc... But after I studied their lore, I changed my mind completely.

From what I understand, Bosmer are the polar opposite of a vegetarian. Vegetarians typically only eat plants and not meat (at the basic level). However Bosmer typically only eat meat and not plants. The Green Pact from what I understand says they can never harm the forest or *plant* nature, and instead should live on meat and animal stuffs. So I think they're actually much closer to nature loving than most of the other races (besides Argonians, but they live only to be wallets and dinner :wink: )
        tfw your sig gets wound back in time.
        Pterenophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers.
      • Sting864
        Sting864
        ✭✭✭✭
        I believe someone currently has a thread up indicating it is actually Orcs and not Bosmer.

Orcs are nerds!
        Elden Root Senior High School Football Rulez!
        :wink:
      • SydneyGrey
        SydneyGrey
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Only lady Bosmer are the most adorable. The males look like they were punched in the face with an Ugly Stick.

35358651106_8ed100e2b1_z.jpg
      • Aliyavana
        Aliyavana
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        SydneyGrey wrote: »
        Only lady Bosmer are the most adorable. The males look like they were punched in the face with an Ugly Stick.

35358651106_8ed100e2b1_z.jpg

male bosmer? what are those?
      • bongtokin420insd16
        bongtokin420insd16
        ✭✭✭✭
        Dude Orcs are cuddlier than a Dunmer fo sho sorry :P
        Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
      • myskyrim26
        myskyrim26
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        myskyrim26 wrote: »

From what I understand, Bosmer are the polar opposite of a vegetarian. Vegetarians typically only eat plants and not meat (at the basic level). However Bosmer typically only eat meat and not plants. The Green Pact from what I understand says they can never harm the forest or *plant* nature, and instead should live on meat and animal stuffs. So I think they're actually much closer to nature loving than most of the other races (besides Argonians, but they live only to be wallets and dinner :wink: )

But the don't do harm only to plants in Valenwood. This point makes them double-faced. No harm to trees here, but free to cut trees there... That's what I don't like about Bosmer most of all.
      • Sting864
        Sting864
        ✭✭✭✭
        SydneyGrey wrote: »

I completely disagree.. although you must go easy on the "Angular" slider in Character creation... One thing Bosmer women have going for them is "they're so bendy..." (according to a reveler in Skywatch...)
        Edited by Sting864 on April 20, 2018 4:21AM
      • Aebaradath
        Aebaradath
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        They most certainly look funny when I chased after them with veggies and salads.
      • Aliyavana
        Aliyavana
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        They most certainly look funny when I chased after them with veggies and salads.

Lies, I know while you hate mer your love for bosmer cuddles are your secret shame
      • Enslaved
        Enslaved
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭
        I am not saying they are ugly, but I dont find cannibals adorable at all.
      • cyclonus11
        cyclonus11
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        They are the most adorable sizzling on my dinner plate.
      • adriant1978
        adriant1978
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        I am not cute, I am deadly. :|

EoyTNvJ.jpg
      • Banana
        Banana
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Lady ones yes. Dudes no.
      • Hoolielulu
        Hoolielulu
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Take a look at their furniture. Leather, leather everywhere. Them cute bosmers are vicious killers.Turn your back on one and you'll end up being stretched for a room divider.
      • bongtokin420insd16
        bongtokin420insd16
        ✭✭✭✭

Bosmer = Black Widow
        Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
      • Soleya
        Soleya
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        I am not cute, I am deadly. :|

I believe Bosmer can be cute and deadly...

ASTmOeg.jpg
      • GabiAlex
        GabiAlex
        ✭✭✭✭
        PPXR7jZ.png

Don't you even dare to say that my Delora isn't cute!
        Edited by GabiAlex on April 19, 2018 9:53PM
        @GabiAlex - PC EU Megaserver
        Delora Xiaphia - Aldmeri Dominion - Nightblade Bosmer
        Ugrim gro-Khar - Daggerfall Covenant - Dragonknight Orsimer
        Sena R'en - Ebonheart Pact - Sorcerer Dunmer
        Fjorik Firebeard - Ebonheart Pact - Templar Nord
        Ophelia Adel Maris - Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer Breton
        Drinks-In-Silence - Ebonheart Pact - Dragonknight Argonian
        Floriancen Larethian - Aldmeri Dominion - Warden Altmer
        Zahir at Unar - Daggerfall Covenant - Nightblade Redguard

• Vietfox
        Vietfox
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Because they belong to the all mighty Aldmeri Dominion
      • ZOS_Holden
        ZOS_Holden
        Community Rep
        While Bosmers might be a little more predisposed to cuteness, we think all characters can be cute in there own way!
        GabiAlex wrote: »
        PPXR7jZ.png

Don't you even dare to say that my Delora isn't cute!

tenor.gif

Staff Post
      • arena25
        arena25
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        My 8 Khajiit are deadly and cute...and Stendarr save those who get in the way of my 8 Khajiit.
        If you can't handle the heat...stay out of the kitchen!