The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New(ish) player LF semi-casual noob PvE guild

LiberiXFatali
LiberiXFatali
Soul Shriven
Hi all! New(ish) player here. Played in the beta and release for a short time, then again briefly when Tamriel Unlimited started. Life kept getting in the way, but I'm finally back to play for the long haul, this time on the Xbox One X instead of PC.

This might be a longshot, but what I'm looking for in a guild is:

- Noob/job/life-friendly - I am a full-time student with a job, and even though I still have a decent amount of free time, I can't be expected to put a ridiculous number of hours. Nor can I be expected to know everything about the game and be a pro player already.
- Focused on all ESO has to offer, but mainly on PvE content - Personally, I am primarily interested in PvE, dungeons, crafting, achievements, collections, etc. PvP will come later, if ever. I don't know about Trials yet... seems too hardcore and elitist from everything I've seen and heard, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
- Due-free, or at least lenient on new and low level players - Currently playing my first and only character (at level 12), and with work and school, I can't afford 5k dues or whatever every week just yet. Although, I'm certainly happy to volunteer what I can afford when I can afford it for the betterment of the guild!
- Semi-casual/relaxed/social/helpful and active - I'm here to have fun and make new gamer friends, not get yelled at or rushed to endgame. I'm always willing to help others and group up, and prefer to be surrounded by like-minded players. And even though I can't put in 80 hours a week, I still log in to play regularly and would like at least a core group of members that do also.

Right now, I have a level 12 Argonian Templar healer, making my way slowly but surely through Morrowind, stopping to fish and smell the roses every chance I get lol. It would be great to find a noob guild with other players who are also experiencing most of the content for the first time to share in the experience (vs long-time vets who have played the game ad nauseum and are buzzkills about it lol).

Anyway, let me know if anything close to this kind of guild is out there still or if anyone is interested in starting something similar. I don't mind getting in on the ground floor and earning my way through the game at all.
  • TiberiousAldis
    Greetings! I am currently restoring my former guild The Knights of Corinthia, we are a small guild (under 5 for the time being) looking to add more members to resurect the vision that I feel has been lacking in Tamriel lately- commradery. There are large guilds that have formed splinters or clicks of members, but there isn't the whole unity. We can definitely offer the light RP you're looking for by truly embracing the values of guild- Honor, prosperity and purpose! I want to bring in players that genuinely enjoy questing as a team, not individuals seeking individual needs. In no way am I saying that you have to do everything together, but I do want the idea of someone dispatching to help when someone says, "I can't clear this boss on my own."

Right now I am looking for players who have a desire to help the guild and it's members. I have officer ranks that need filled with good men and so far, what's decribed in your post; you have a lot of qualities I am looking for!

Signed;
    Tiberious Aldis, Grand Master
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • LiberiXFatali
    LiberiXFatali
    Soul Shriven
    I recognize you from another thread as well as your intent to resurrect an old guild. I was curious about it then, but also wanted to make my own post to see if you thought our interests aligned to a similar degree. I have only some slight degree of experience from an RP perspective in-game, but significant experience in fan-fiction and RP journals. I am absolutely interested in the type of guild you seem to be creating, so shoot me an invite to your new guild, or (if you prefer) a message on xbox. My gamertag is LiberiXFatali, same as my forum name.
  • TiberiousAldis
    Fantastic! I work a until 9 today but after that I will be sure to send you an invite. In the time being if you want to add me my GT: TheBloodRanger
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia