The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Date of NA PTS Character Copy?

River'Song
River'Song
✭✭
Hiya!

Can someone advise the date the live characters were copied for the current NA PTS?

I'm working on a character issue that occurred on the live server in March (main character is unable to enter any houses owned on the account) and hoping to use the PTS to help do some troubleshooting involving inventory/equipped items and possible items in houses and/or housing storage boxes.

Since my main character can enter owned houses on PTS but not on live, I suspect the copy occurred prior to the beginning of the problem on live but it would be helpful to confirm.

Also - will we have another character copy to PTS for NA prior to 5/21 ?

I have been working on a service ticket for well over a month now, so I would truly appreciate any assistance.

Thanks !
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Around mid-march I think was said. I believe they plan to do a fresh NA copy Monday.
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the current copy was done sometime shortly after Dragon Bones released. About a month go, judging by guild activity in my roster.
    Options
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found where it was covered in patch notes:

For this week's first PTS testing cycle, we're focusing on the new player experience and would like you to create a new character to play through Summerset’s quests and content. But don’t worry, we have a high-level template available in case you’d like to expedite the testing of Jewelry Crafting or the new Trial. At this time, North American character copies from last month (March 15) are still accessible, but we plan to perform a fresh North American character copy next week.
    Options
  • River'Song
    River'Song
    ✭✭
    WOW and thanks everyone for such quick replies!

AWESOMES for everyone <3

Options
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah it had to be before the last event, I am missing a whole new character I had made.
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
    Options