The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Templates

uso245
uso245
✭✭✭
Hello everyone,

I was just curious if we had a time frame for max level templates to be introduced to PTS (potentially next week at least from past experiences on PTS) since I wanted to work on some tests however did not feel like farming sets on PTS lol.
My Facebook Page
My Youtube Channel
(DC NA Megaserver) Beta Tester
My Twitter
Art of Death
Fate Stay Night

Member since February 2014
l
Strategist/Tactician
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templates are already there. They are just not called a Template this time around.

Just choose the Summerset from the Drop Down on the upper left. It will default to an Altmer, of course. But you can change the race and class as you see fit. Once in the game, you have a max level character and all the goodie boxes
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • uso245
    uso245
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Templates are already there. They are just not called a Template this time around.

Just choose the Summerset from the Drop Down on the upper left. It will default to an Altmer, of course. But you can change the race and class as you see fit. Once in the game, you have a max level character and all the goodie boxes

Oh odd, I assumed when it said "do you wanna start the tutorial" I thought it meant level 1 character.

My Facebook Page
    My Youtube Channel
    (DC NA Megaserver) Beta Tester
    My Twitter
    Art of Death
    Fate Stay Night

Member since February 2014
    l
    Strategist/Tactician
    Options