The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

The Psijic Order skill line

starlizard70ub17_ESO
starlizard70ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
There should be a way to get the Psijic Order skill line on the PTS without having to go to Summerset. I realize gaining the skill line is an important part of the story but some of us would like to test the Psijic Order skills and provide feedback without ruining the Summerset experiance. One of the annoying things about Morrowind was in order to test things and updates is that I had to pretty much play through the quest line. So by the time Morrowind when live, parts of it were already boring since I'd already done it before. My plan now is to play Summerset only as far as to get the Psijic Order skills, then go test them outside of Summerset so I'm not bored with it when it goes live.
"We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • SammyFable
    SammyFable
    ✭✭✭✭
    The skill line will be avaiable on the templates in a later patch, as stated in the patch notes. So, you could just wait until the patch drops that will include the psijic skill line on templates (probably next monday).
    Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Tick Tock Terrorist Tormentor
    Immortal Memer
    Gryphon Heart
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You get the Psijic Order very quickly in the main quest, and levelling takes place outside of Summerset.
    Options