The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

When to PvP for Vigour?

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear it's faster in BGs if you have a group of friends that can run with you, though I've never tried it myself. I usually level vigor/caltrops after unlocking weapon swapping, and having a few speed lessons in my mount, and what I do is just finding a group, grabbing all the repeatable quests for capturing keeps, etc., and then just tagging along with them. I leveled a new stam toon the other day, and it took me about three hours in Cyrodiil for two days to get vigor and caltrops. Make sure to play near or on prime-time to have more groups online, and to buy lots of equipment, as the AP from sieging/repairing does add up.
  • Iziquiel
    Iziquiel
    ✭✭
    Cool, I've just got to lvl 15 so will jump back in tomorrow now I can use a bow and grab some of the siege/support gear to use.

What time on the PC/EU server is typically peak time? The evening I'm guessing
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    I recommend getting Vigor while leveling in the under 50 campaign.
    This, wait until level 25 or something, do it on weekends as its more people in.

Enter get the quest type LFG in zone, join an zerg.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.