The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unused ESO Beta Account

JamuThatsWho
JamuThatsWho
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I signed up for and played The Elder Scrolls Online beta on January 7th, 2014. In 2016, I decided to purchase the game through Steam and created a brand new ESO account, having forgotten about my existing beta account.

I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow merge these two accounts, since the beta account has 500 Crowns and the special beta Imgakin Non-Combat Pet, but I haven't used it since the beta.

I have the login credentials for both accounts if that helps.
Edited by JamuThatsWho on April 18, 2018 3:05PM
@JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @JamuThatsWho

It would not be possible to merge two different ESO accounts. If you need help recovering your previous ESO Beta account, you can use this form to do so.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @JamuThatsWho

It would not be possible to merge two different ESO accounts. If you need help recovering your previous ESO Beta account, you can use this form to do so.

@ZOS_BillE

Ah, that is a shame. I have the logins for both accounts, I've just never used the beta account for anything other than the beta.
    I suppose I'll always have the Imgakin in spirit, if not actually in-game :p

Main:

Alts:

• JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

Is there no way to transfer the Imgakin and Crowns from my beta account to my retail account?

Main:

Alts: