The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for PVE guild (primarily for dungeons, possibly for trials if I find the time)

EDS604
EDS604
✭✭✭
Howdyho! I am looking for a english speaking casual pve guild with a mature and friendly atmosphere. Currently at 670CP, Play primarily tanks (got 4, don't judge i just love to tank) occasionally play dps. I am not looking for a guild that fully embraces meta builds, but a guild that can respect non optimal/experimental builds too. I don't consider myself a pro player at all, yet I'm not a total noob either. Open world stuff like craglorn quests, worldbosses etc are also interesting to me. 31yrs old and from the Netherlands. I don't spend a lot of time on the forums, message me on @eds604 in-game :) Hope to hear something soon, cheers!
PC EU, Guildleader of "Death By Gargoyle".
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would be welcome to join The Unholy Legacy.

It's a causal and relaxed PvX guild (though mostly PvE) which currently has weekly trial groups for various levels of play. Members also often form groups for daily dungeons.

I can extend an invite tonight if you're interested.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent.

You're also welcome to join our Discord if you have it.
    Edited by Turelus on April 22, 2018 8:19PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Amaliae
    Amaliae
    Hello @EDS604 ,

We'd love to have you! We are a small/medium social, friendly guild (200+ members) that loves to enjoy the content of the game together (pledges, trials, dailies, guild contests, etc). Here you have a small part of who we are and what our small, cute souls can offer to you
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/407107/pc-eu-tipsy-trader-looking-for-tipsy-members-o#latest

If you think we meet your requiements and expectations or if you have any questions do not hesitate and email/whisper me @Amaliae .

Wish you an amazing day! <3
    @Amaliae
    Edited by Amaliae on April 18, 2018 6:01AM