The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Psijic Order

Arrchangell
Arrchangell
✭✭✭
Is there really no way to fast level it so i can see the morphs of the skills? Did ZOS really expect for people to play the whole quest line on the pts? I see no reason why this shouldn't be maxed on a template character, when every other guild skill line is.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So you actually test the content. If you're adamant about not doing so now, you can wait until it's unlocked in a future patch.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Arrchangell
    Arrchangell
    ✭✭✭
    Yes exactly, i wanted to test the skills/morphs, i didn't wanna spoil the quest line for me.
  • Yamenstein
    Yamenstein
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes exactly, i wanted to test the skills/morphs, i didn't wanna spoil the quest line for me.

It's for testing purposes, you know...so they can get feedback. Probably not a good person to be selected for testing if you don't want to spoil things story wise. :blush:

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamenstein wrote: »

It's for testing purposes, you know...so they can get feedback. Probably not a good person to be selected for testing if you don't want to spoil things story wise. :blush:

That's not fair. It's may be a testserver, but it's perfectly valid to not want to spoil yourself the stories. He can provide enough crucial feedback by testing these abilities.

I already said it, but the Psijic Skilline should be unlocked next week, not anytime later :neutral:
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Yamenstein
    Yamenstein
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Yamenstein wrote: »

That's not fair. It's may be a testserver, but it's perfectly valid to not want to spoil yourself the stories. He can provide enough crucial feedback by testing these abilities.

I already said it, but the Psijic Skilline should be unlocked next week, not anytime later :neutral:

Not trying to be rude, and of course with the new patch lots of things to test and give feedback on. Just one less person for feedback on the story, progression and reward system etc.

Not the end of the world. But yes as you said, they should allow fully levelled skills at some point if OP wants to avoid the spoilers.