Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Initial reaction to Nightblade Changes

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Will these nerfs bring this nightblade infestation down to a manageable level?
    No, from my point of few these changes have very little influence on pvp but hurt pve mainly.

Oh no, how terrible. It will now take 2% longer to defeat a trial boss! How will we cope? What about the children??

Oh god, WHY?!?!?!?

Thogard ,we get it you hate Nightblades ok . Let the Nightblades discuss the nerfs without the little kid sarcasm . This is a initial reaction thread designed to pinpoint exactly what to put to numbers in PTS and I guarantee we will try our damndist to get that 50% increase to strife down to something more reasonable for all players not just battle ground meta players . Chill .

Rohamad uses “logical argument
    Thogard uses “Vanish
    -“Logical argument” misses
    Thogard uses “Incapacitating strike
    Rohamad roll dodges
    Oh wait, jk lol. No roll dodge.
    Critical hit!
    -Rohamad’s thread is moved to the PTS forum
    -Rohamad now suffers from leprosy IRL
    -Rohamad’s keyboard can now only type the number 8, capital D’s, and the equal symbol.
    -Rohamad girlfriend is now pregnant with Wrobel’s child.

RIP
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, from my point of few these changes have very little influence on pvp but hurt pve mainly.

Oh no, how terrible. It will now take 2% longer to defeat a trial boss! How will we cope? What about the children??

Oh god, WHY?!?!?!?

Thogard ,we get it you hate Nightblades ok . Let the Nightblades discuss the nerfs without the little kid sarcasm . This is a initial reaction thread designed to pinpoint exactly what to put to numbers in PTS and I guarantee we will try our damndist to get that 50% increase to strife down to something more reasonable for all players not just battle ground meta players . Chill .

Thogard uses “Vanish
    Rohamad roll dodges
    Critical hit!
    -Rohamad’s keyboard can now only type the number 8, capital D’s, and the equal symbol.

RIP

...? WTF did I just read? :open_mouth:
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »

Oh god, WHY?!?!?!?

Thogard uses “Vanish
    Rohamad roll dodges
    Critical hit!

RIP

...? WTF did I just read? :open_mouth:

That’s an excerpt of the Gettysburg Address by Abraham Lincoln.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8================D
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on April 17, 2018 8:33AM
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    As much as I like to be able to heal myself - why is a cloak morph not providing cloak?- This is just silly and why is it healing me, if there are healer classes out there?- This is just taking away from their job and a cloak, which isn't cloaking, seriously?

Just one morph heals and doesn't cloak. Shadowy Disguise still cloaks.

EDIT:: Thanks for this clean up *phew*

Edited by AnviOfVai on April 17, 2018 8:48AM
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Nightblades, Dragonknights, Wardens, Sorcs, Templars,
    they’re all just spokes on a wheel.
    This one’s on top and that one’s on top and on and on it spins,
    crushing those on the ground.”

PC
  • AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *deletes NB

K BI!

*Comes back and creates a

"Thogard!"

Effectively kills things 2 % slower

*throws Thogard in garbage effectively taking up 2% more space in the trash can

:( WHY ZOS?! WHY?

Is this what you wanted all along?!
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave the Nightblade Class alone ZOS. I see no reason for any of the forthcoming changes. Out of all the classes in ESO the Nightblade class has been messed with the most over the four years this game has been in existance. Enough is enough.
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

Bolstering Darkness - Sounds like a buff. A big buff :/ No complaints possible.

It's a nerf, it's now 30% less damage redux than it was previously for the caster. NB tanks just lost a 'quick someone res the healer' skill that may of been back-barred. It will never be a primary tank ulti whilst horn exists.

Running to collect it will reduce someones DPS whilst placing them at increased risk, especially if the boss is massive. I like the idea in principle though, but this change should probably of been applied to Veil of Blades and to give a DPS boost to anyone running in to collect the buff.
    Edited by aeowulf on April 17, 2018 2:55PM