The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Update 18 - Bug Reports for Itemization & Item Sets

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues involving itemization or item sets in this thread. This includes the new item sets, Monster Masks, and general itemization changes. Please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • VicRedguard
    VicRedguard
    ✭✭
    A) Character Creation has no novice gear. (Only champion). All characters are naked when selecting "Novice gear".

B) As well, newly created character are placed on top , rather than bottom of character list (I do not know if it changes something).
  • VicRedguard
    VicRedguard
    ✭✭
    While being on a mount, switching skill bar (#) results in unmounting.
  • VicRedguard
    VicRedguard
    ✭✭
    As well, Casting Rapid Maneuver makes me unmount.
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    crafting improvement doesn't decrease temper count, though it does deplete them. closing and re-opening the crafting window does in fact show the correct new count
    For the ss below, I improved 3 items already with the count not changing, and on the 4th I would only have had 2 dreugh wax left, which the game knew as it denied my ability to improve, though still thinking I had 26 left
    I like the feature that keeps the temper count at 100% when switching to the next level by default
    ess7cY3.png
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stygian armor set Bug (Calculated before certain CP)
    The bonus damage from this set is not getting multiplied against Master at Arms and Elemental Expert CP
    (This set does not calculate off of CP Values)
    Concealed Weapon against a Target Skeleton (Critical)
    Elfborn = 31 Master at Arms = 66 Elemental Expert = 43
    Crititical=====: 10,839
    Stygian Critical: 12,458 (~15% increase) (Out of Line)
    No Elfborn Master at Arms = 66 Elemental Expert = 43
    Crititical=====: 10,024
    Stygian Critical: 11,521 (~15% increase) (Out of line)
    No Elfborn No Master at Arms Elemental Expert = 43
    Crititical=====: 8,379
    Stygian Critical: 9,875 (~18% increase) (Out of Line)
    None of the Above
    Crititical=====: 7,590
    Stygian Critical: 9,079 (19.6% increase) (In Line)
    12,458 - 10,839 = 1,619 (?)
    11,521 - 10,024 = 1,497
    9875 - 8379 = 1,496
    9079 - 7,590 = 1,489
    Elfborn = 31
    Crititical=====: 8,245
    Stygian Critical: 9,861 (19.6% increase) (In Line)
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on April 17, 2018 4:53PM
  • LSKidson
    LSKidson
    ✭✭
    Precise has a tooltip of 7000% increase crit chance as gold. It doesn't actually award this value though.
    PC-NA 720+ CP, PvX
    Mag Nightblade, Stam Dragonknight
  • jluchau
    jluchau
    ✭✭✭
    I don't seem to be getting the 5th piece bonus to Necropotence when activating my pet.

never mind. It didn't seem to be working at first and after logging out and logging back in it is working again.
    Edited by jluchau on April 17, 2018 10:22PM
  • Valreth
    Valreth
    ✭✭
    I hope this is the correct place to post this. While using the Outfit Station in Alinor, some of the new helms and helmets are mixed up. The items themselves seem to have the correct appearance for the armor weight, but their titles are not consistent with their supposed category. Screenshots are posted within the spoiler tag.

These items are listed in the "Heavy" category. The appearance is Heavy, but the title follows the Medium naming convention.
    • "Fang Lair Helmet"
    • "Psijic Order Helmet"
    • "Sapiarch Helmet"
    • "Scalecaller Helmet"
    • "Divine Prosecution Helmet"
    • "Fang Lair Variant Helmet"
    • "Horned Dragon Helmet"
    ANawmJX.jpg
    R20ctJo.jpg
    DeAkOPk.jpg
    P50lWV5.jpg
    u53IQBM.jpg
    4UcCsep.jpg
    9xarhpr.jpg

These items are listed in the "Medium" category. The appearance is Medium, but the title follows the Heavy naming convention.
    • "Fang Lair Helm"
    • "Psijic Order Helm"
    • "Sapiarch Helm"
    • "Scalecaller Helm"
    • "Divine Prosecution Helm"
    • "Fang Lair Variant Helm"
    • "Horned Dragon Helm"
    HiCqAaz.jpg
    pHZY5ZU.jpg
    VVpTjvD.jpg
    CGZ8lA9.jpg
    ByKUbGP.jpg
    7bDxoMB.jpg
    rXtUS51.jpg
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the crafting station of the "Nocturnal's Favor" Set, the woodworking station has an alchemy-banner above it instead of a woodworking one.

fbe46c3e4903d34d764e0e839da6982e.jpg
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
  • ninibini
    ninibini
    ✭✭✭✭
    At the Adept Rider's blacksmithing station:
    When trying to craft an axe (one-handed), you're getting the Sload set instead of the Adept Rider's set.
    Other weapons are ok and of the Adept Rider's set.
    Edited by ninibini on April 22, 2018 4:11PM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sload´s Semblance:

On it´s own, the oblivion DoT damage is not an issue. However, if it´s stackable with other Sload´s Semblance DoT´s, this set will be a major concern in PvP.

I suggest adding some sort of "immunity" on the target that gets the oblivion DoT on them, so it´s impossible to stack multiple of them.
  • Maxime
    Maxime
    ✭✭
    Outfit station, dying new outfit.
    When you give the helmet (in this cca Yokudan light and under it a heave Valkyn Skoria) another color, the helmet disappears until you press Accept the change. When you close the interaction with the outfit station, the helmet shows as made.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well seeing as my original post was completely ignored and burried, i guess ill post here...

I didnt have high hopes from the start for this set but this seems especially messy.

https://youtu.be/VAlBG2vT76M
    Edited by exeeter702 on April 28, 2018 11:05PM
  • Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Sload´s Semblance:

On it´s own, the oblivion DoT damage is not an issue. However, if it´s stackable with other Sload´s Semblance DoT´s, this set will be a major concern in PvP.

I suggest adding some sort of "immunity" on the target that gets the oblivion DoT on them, so it´s impossible to stack multiple of them.
    It also permabreaks cloak.
  • xmking07
    xmking07
    Soul Shriven
    Siroria's Perfect set has no extra 5 piece bonus, unlike the other three sets' perfected versions. I'm unsure if this is an oversight, a bug, or intended. All of the other sets have given max stam/health/mag, so I presume this is unintended.

I was also told that it doesnt have the minor slayer 3 piece bonus either.
  • JerryAlder
    JerryAlder
    ✭✭
    Arm of relequen not stacking the damage. 6mil parse and max hit still at 360

t6sz4oznr11k.png
  • Temeraire507
    Temeraire507
    ✭✭✭
    Vestment of Olorime does not grant it's five piece buff in any form. It did not proc from any AoE whether heal or damage related for me.

Also: Is it intended that Spellpowercure's effect does not refresh until it ran out, regardless of wearing Jorvulds guidance (wich buffs the duration) or not?
  • Käptn_Iglo
    Käptn_Iglo
    Soul Shriven
    Sirorias Set is not working according to description.

The description sais: "Standing in the ring grants you a stack of Siroria’s Boon for 5 seconds"

So actually the "ring" should grant you the buff.
    However, if you put Sirorias on weapon, activate the "ring" and switch on backbar for example, the ring will continue to stay, but you will not get the buff anymore. So if you want to make full use of Sirorias set, you need to always have 5 pieces equiped.

Since I don't know if that is intended or not I thought I report it ;)
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since patch 4.0.2 the Court of Bedlam costume doesn't play that extremely cool animation any more when you put it on :(
    PC EU
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Gilliamtherogue
    I think that he mentioned that Sirorias fully stacked gives less max spell damage compared to BSW which is odd. Can anyone else confirm on this?
    Edited by rosendoichinoveb17_ESO on May 1, 2018 2:01PM
  • Fantasmagor
    Fantasmagor
    Soul Shriven
    "Arms of relequen" sometimes stacking the damage, sometimes not.
    Don't know what it depends on.
    It's stacking with Staff all the time, but with Sword&Dagger sometimes.
    Edited by Fantasmagor on May 1, 2018 2:46PM
  • Minaithelan
    Minaithelan
    ✭✭
    Vestment of Olorime does not grant it's five piece buff in any form. It did not proc from any AoE whether heal or damage related for me.

Also: Is it intended that Spellpowercure's effect does not refresh until it ran out, regardless of wearing Jorvulds guidance (wich buffs the duration) or not?

The Same happens to me, I'm wearing the Perfect version, upgraded to gold, in the following 5 pieces: Chest, Hands, Waist, Legs, Feet. It is a Summerset character template, also I'm testing on a Nightblade
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bug:

The siroria set does not have minor slayer as the 3rd set bonus which it should now have according to the patch notes... it is still spell crit...
  • sozo108
    sozo108
    ✭✭✭
    The Vestment of Olorime set's Major Courage buff duration was not extended by 40% when wearing 5 pieces of Jorvuld's Guidance. The buff only lasts for 30 seconds, when the Jorvuld's 40% duration bonus should extend it to 42 seconds. Jorvuld's is extending the Major Courage buff when paired with Spell Power Cure, just not when paired with Olorime.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JerryAlder wrote: »

t6sz4oznr11k.png

Same here tested on 3mil dummy, I know people are supposedly getting huge numbers from this set but I cannot get it to stack and its awful for me because of that. 70 plus light attacks 1 second apart and still seeing ticks of 218.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JerryAlder wrote: »

t6sz4oznr11k.png

Same here tested on 3mil dummy, I know people are supposedly getting huge numbers from this set but I cannot get it to stack and its awful for me because of that. 70 plus light attacks 1 second apart and still seeing ticks of 218.

The "perfect" set is busted.
    Use the normal set and it works fine.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    The max magicka piece on the 5-piece of olorime doesnt work:
    Stats with olorime staff:

0vGOqW5.jpg

EzMSslX.jpg

Stats without it (using maelstrom staff instead):

XUy3H8Y.jpg

V8CBM5E.jpg

I barswapped in between them often to ensure that the gearchange is registered. The max magicka on the 5-piece just does not give you anything.
    Edited by Masel on May 2, 2018 9:56AM
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Also, jorvulds guidance does not buff the 30 second duration of the olorime buff:
    Wearing the 5-piece jorvulds:
    UqcZT5y.jpg

Down right corner, you can see that the buff is still 30 seconds:

RlNiJlL.jpg

It is not a bug specific to major courage, because spell power cure works with jorvulds:

oosvfla.jpg

Duration in the down right corner gets increased from 10 to 14 seconds.

However, jorvulds also increases the COOLDOWN of spell power cure to 14 seconds:

UzsUBpP.jpg

I watched the major courage buff for a while and it only refreshes after it ran out (no 100% uptime even though i had multiple hots running), so it does not only increase the duration, but als the cooldown.
    Edited by Masel on May 2, 2018 10:11AM
    PC EU

Youtube:
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    I also went through all aoe skills and tested (in combat) which ones work with the new healer set:

Abilities that proc the set on CAST:
    Grand Healing and morphs
    Healing Seed and morphs
    Blood Altar and morphs
    Secluded grove and morphs
    Ach cloud and morphs
    Elemental Wall and morphs
    Lightning splash and morphs
    Fire rune and morphs
    Negate magic and morphs
    Trapping webs and morphs
    Time stop and morphs
    Siege shield and morphs
    Revealing flare and morphs
    Razor caltrops and morphs
    Summon storm Atronach and morphs
    Encase and morphs
    Daedric mines and morphs
    Volley and morphs
    Whirlwind and morphs
    Elemental Storm and morphs
    Circle of protection and morphs
    Meteor and morphs
    Spear shards and morphs
    Nova and morphs
    Dragonknight standard and morphs
    Fungal growth and morphs
    Impaling shards and morphs
    Path of darkness and morphs
    Consuming Darkness and morphs

AoE Abilities that do NOT proc the set on CAST:
    Healing ritual and morphs
    Blessing of protection and morphs
    Arrow Spray and morphs
    Necrotic orbs and morphs
    Impulse and morphs
    Purge and morphs
    Lacerate and morphs
    Dawnbreaker and morphs
    Radial sweep and morphs
    Rite of passage and morphs
    Inhale and morphs
    Dark talons and morphs
    Dragon leap and morphs
    Sleet storm and morphs
    Soul shred and morphs
    Bat swarm and morphs

So it seems that some aoe abilites proc it while they not necessarily should and vice versa.
    Edited by Masel on May 2, 2018 11:27AM
    PC EU

Youtube:
  • HakaiDo
    HakaiDo
    ✭✭
    I just tested Vestment of Olorime and the set indeed only shows the "Circle of Might" for the wearer of the set itself.

As you can see from the screenshots, my friend is standing inside his Circle of Might, while I step inside mine. I do not see his Circle, while he doesn't see mine.

He has "Additional Ally Effects" ON while I have them OFF.

We didn't hit the exact same second we took the screenshots (I accidentally hit Autorun while taking the picture)

mA1mydD.jpg

PehjoTH.png

Thanks @Garmberos for testing this on the PTS.
    PC EU - @HakaiDo

Elenwen Stormwatch - Magicka Sorcerer
    Lilith Varen - Magicka Nightblade