The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Probably going to need a sticky explaining about invites to the PTS and NDA and such

runagate
runagate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Something official-like, as I see all over today even community ambassadors apparently unfamiliar with the information posted in the News section of the site.

Save you from having to answer the same question 10,000 times today.

Also, hopefully there'll be some requests on what particular things you'd like to see tested.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's this now? Did I get something wrong in my thread?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

Not sure what you mean. I presume this means that somewhere you posted this info and I missed it. Sorry. The community ambassador comment was about things other than PTS invites, if that makes what I posted clearer.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    even community ambassadors apparently unfamiliar with the information posted in the News section of the site.

When I get that Age Gate thing figured out, I will read more of those articles.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The patch started downloading.

Killing critters will no longer put you "in combat" !!!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Not sure what you mean. I presume this means that somewhere you posted this info and I missed it. Sorry. The community ambassador comment was about things other than PTS invites, if that makes what I posted clearer.
    Ah OK. I made a thread all about the NDA, and thought you may have been referring to that one since it's not official. Haven't included anything about the PTS invites though as I wasn't really sure how they were doing them. It's over here if you want a read!.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp