Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eastside Connection - Recruiting for Trials Guild

Sizzyy
Sizzyy
✭✭
We are a small guild that keep it simple and run PvE content on a scheduled time each week. We are looking for good players that haven’t had the opportunity to progress these harder trials yet. Keep in mind there are requirements to join any vet trial guild and I’ll need you to be confident you can contribute well to the group but we are extremely easy going and willing to help those that need it.

We want to have fun clearing the trials working from easiest and eventually getting through vMaw and vHof. Message me direct for an invite and to get involved in our band chat. Our guild isn’t stacked with hundreds of people it is only the main members so everyone gets to know each other.

Keep in mind this is for end game content so while experience isn’t required, you should feel competent at the game to join. We will help with builds and gear farming if needed.

Gt: Sizzyy
Edited by Sizzyy on May 5, 2018 1:00AM
  • OngoingAgony
    Ill be glad to join mind either messaging at Ongoing Agony or just send me an invite
  • Sizzyy
    Sizzyy
    ✭✭