Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PATCH NOTES???

• LittlePumpkin030
    LittlePumpkin030
    ✭✭✭
    It's still Sunday!! :sweat_smile:

it's monday in my submarine base in the midatlantic, patch notes pls

I'm actually not even done with them yet. Gonna be a race to the finish tomorrow!

Don't stress yourself Gina. I would love to read them, but I also want, that they are complete and correct :)
    This one has wares if you have coins, yes!

ESO-Streamerin https://www.twitch.tv/littlepumpkin030
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm actually not even done with them yet. Gonna be a race to the finish tomorrow!

Do you actually have to write them yourself?
    I am a tiny software company but we have got tools that compile the changes in automatic and all we do is to remove what we deem unnecessary (for example, too technical)!
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll love to see, if they change light attacks, werewolf making 6k a hit with light
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »

I am a tiny software company but we have got tools that compile the changes in automatic and all we do is to remove what we deem unnecessary (for example, too technical)!

As this one understands it each department writes an essay on napkins and sticky notes then throws it at her to sort out.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Honestly though... Who needs grammar?
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4SZ3E56.gif

I'm ready
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭

As this one understands it each department writes an essay on napkins and sticky notes then throws it at her to sort out.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

She said she received 47 pages so she should make it like 10-15 pages. Make them nice. Correct mistakes, make proper sentences. Read the whole again like 5 more times. Still leaving mistakes...

Is that right @ZOS_GinaBruno? :blush:
    Edited by Bevik on April 16, 2018 9:32AM
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tiny software needs tiny edit, huge software needs huge edit?

And translation?
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »

Honestly though... Who needs grammar?
    They could be very confusing without it.
    They always look so nice though with the bullet points, the spoiler boxes, then the funny comments and jokes.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Turelus ;) you think we will see guild system updates?
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    @Turelus ;) you think we will see guild system updates?

I'd guess not.... if they were doing a pass over that kind of functionality I'd have expected it to at least have been teased by now and included in the summary article as it's a pretty big thing.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping after the outfit system they will focus on things like guild improvements, group finder etc. But clearly they have bigger things in their mind like the Jewellery crafting, performance and balance things which can be done along the other changes because they have different teams. I might be wrong but next huge thing could be the spell crafting. I really expect some big QoL changes this year to be honest like no DLC random dungeons for DLC owners, account wide mount upgrades, improved group finder for everything, maybe skyshard, lorebook share in account etc. Tired of doing all the things over and over on my 9th char.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flaminir wrote: »
    Turelus ;) you think we will see guild system updates?

I'd guess not.... if they were doing a pass over that kind of functionality I'd have expected it to at least have been teased by now and included in the summary article as it's a pretty big thing.
    Agreeing with Flaminir on this one @Tasear, I think if they were going to do it we would have heard more about it.
    Maybe some QoL updates sneaked in, but pretty sure we'll all still be... waiting on previous request. :trollface:
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • LittlePumpkin030
    LittlePumpkin030
    ✭✭✭
    If we do not hold in our horses a little yes we are just going to get 47 pages of:

'All natch potes and no play makes Gina sad, all natch potes and no play makes Gina sad, all natch potes and no play makes Gina sad, all natch potes and no play makes Gina sad ...'

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

haha so true santie ^^
    This one has wares if you have coins, yes!

ESO-Streamerin https://www.twitch.tv/littlepumpkin030
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Turelus you think we will see guild system updates?
    Turelus wrote: »
    Flaminir wrote: »
    Turelus ;) you think we will see guild system updates?

Agreeing with Flaminir on this one @Tasear, I think if they were going to do it we would have heard more about it.
    Maybe some QoL updates sneaked in, but pretty sure we'll all still be... waiting on previous request. :trollface:

Darn maybe next quarter :anguished:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do plan to pester whichever devs are at Gamescom about it. Hoping it'll be Rich to see if there are plans.
  • Tarrocan
    Tarrocan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh men , when i read patch notes ...
    https://youtu.be/EiSHfGiQFkM
    AD MagDK 'General Degree <-Main
    AD MagDK 'Kiana
    AD MagDK Kiana The Fire Mage
    AD MagDK General Degree
    AD MagDK 'Tarrocan
    AD StamDK Tarrocan
    AD MagNB GrimKiller
    AD MagCro Som Ting Wong
    AD StamCro 'Som Ting Wong
    AD MagPlar Della Grant
    AD StamPlar R I M M A
    AD MagSorc Nautilus
    AD StamSorc R O M M I
    AD StamNB Iba
    AD MagDen Desi Roots
    AD StamDen Diablo
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno i can already sense all these people getting them salty memes ready for the release, you gonna punish them for hoarding yes? :trollface:
    PC|EU
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am mentally prepared to read em on Tuesday. Its a big undertaking to launch a PTS chapter and it starts in the afternoon EU time.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0qz3tkI.gif
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    patience.jpg
    b131666e72ea7aa1ac61de058e1d311c.png

Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Knowledge wrote: »
    I am kind of dreading the patch note release. There are going to be a lot of angry people.

I'm mentally prepared for yet another disappointment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkU23m6yX04
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    I am kind of dreading the patch note release. There are going to be a lot of angry people.

I'm mentally prepared for yet another disappointment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkU23m6yX04

NO!!! I WILL BE KING!!!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be after sunrise now on the other side of Nirn yes? Just after sunrise. A whole minute after the first light appeared in the sky.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Where are we going again yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natch Potes?!
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC), or 20 minutes from now. They usually don't post patch notes until PTS is back up or close to it, right?
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we removed a few comments that were naming and shaming which is strictly not allowed as stated in our forum rules. A healthy discussion is fine, as long as comments stay constructive and avoid personal insults. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • PureEnvelope35
    PureEnvelope35
    ✭✭✭✭
    My body, is ready. ;0
    • Fashion is the true endgame.
    • PC EU
    • EP Astera the Charlatan Stamina Arcanist (PvE)
    • EP Malina the Pure Stamina Warden (PvP)
    • EP Athena the Pure Stamina Dragonknight (PvP)
    • EP Elizabeth the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvP)
    • DC Bonneville the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • DC Lyudmila the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvE)
    • DC Breña the Pure Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • DC Cirise the Pure Magicka Warden (PvP)
    • DC Melinda the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvP)
    • DC Adeliane the Pure Magicka Templar (PvP)
    • AD Valencia the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • AD Do'Nhadir Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • AD Xiphias Sword-Like-Comet Stamgicka Warden (PvP)
    • AD Eleanora the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvE)
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Sooooo truthful. Been on the receiving end of this and sometimes coders aren't so good with...words.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iselin wrote: »

It's tradition. It is known.

What I want to know is if the patch notes will push some well known streamer over the edge into public displays of premature rage.

That would never happen. None of them would take their camera outside to their back yard and stomp around in hysterics.