The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seriously?

Aebaradath
Aebaradath
✭✭✭✭✭
I lock an item so I don't accidentally sell it while waiting for research to finish... log out and now it has magically vanished into thin air?

You ***' with me game? Ugh.
  • jrgray93
    jrgray93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On PC? Add-ons like FCO Itemsaver could just be hiding it.
    EP: Slania Isara : Harambe Was an Inside Job
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jrgray93 wrote: »
    On PC? Add-ons like FCO Itemsaver could just be hiding it.
    I don't use any add-ons.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure it's not just at the top/bottom of your inventory and you're looking under the original positioning?

When you lock items they get grouped together at the top or bottom of your inventory.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Are you sure it's not just at the top/bottom of your inventory and you're looking under the original positioning?

When you lock items they get grouped together at the top or bottom of your inventory.
    I quadruple checked all my characters, all their inventories, and the buy back tab for merchants on each. Nothing.

I did some digging and there's a year old thread about this as well. Not surprising, really.

Guess I'll just buy another NIrncrux. Again.
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This was my first thought as well - might be something else but worth browsing through all items on that character.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also if it is truly gone, submit a ticket in game describing the issue. I have had items returned to me in the past because of something similar. They were able to look up the history and see that it did just vanish and gave it back to me in the mail.
    Edited by static_recharge on April 13, 2018 10:49AM
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nirncrux? Did you check your craftbag? If you locked it and it got sorted into craftbag, it may be you can't see it at the crafting station.

Bear in mind, relogging automatically puts all crafting materials automatically into the craft bag as long as you have not explicitly changed that setting in the game options.
    Edited by Leandor on April 13, 2018 11:11AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I quadruple checked all my characters, all their inventories, and the buy back tab for merchants on each. Nothing.

I did some digging and there's a year old thread about this as well. Not surprising, really.

Guess I'll just buy another NIrncrux. Again.
    You can also submit a ticket to support and see what they can do.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."