The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any EP partial RP guilds for a noob available?

Logey7
Logey7
✭✭
I'm new, (only lvl 20 as stated) but I PvP and I'm getting better, but honestly I just like to role play occasionally, and I was wondering if there were any ebonheart pact guilds that did some very lax roleplay
  • TiberiousAldis
    @Logey7 Greetings! I am currently restoring my former guild The Knights of Corinthia, we are a small guild (under 5 for the time being) looking to add more members to resurect the vision that I feel has been lacking in Tamriel lately- commradery. There are large guilds that have formed splinters or clicks of members, but there isn't the whole unity. We can definitely offer the light RP you're looking for by truly embracing the values of guild- Honor, prosperity and purpose! I want to bring in players that genuinely enjoy questing as a team, not individuals seeking individual needs. In no way am I saying that you have to do everything together, but I do want the idea of someone dispatching to help when someone says, "I can't clear this boss on my own."

Currently the guild is based in the Daggerfall Covenant. I know you are looking for something rooted in the Ebonheart Pact, but I can offer you most of what you're looking for in the PVE world. Should you decide to go DC in the future, I am more than willing to help you resestablish your character!

Yours Truly,
    Tiberious Aldi's, Grand Master
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • Logey7
    Logey7
    ✭✭
    Please tell me you are on xbox
  • TiberiousAldis
    @Logey7 indeed we are!
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • Logey7
    Logey7
    ✭✭
    Awesome! May I ask though what the average level is for you guys though? I don't want to be super low with a bunch of 720s XD
  • TiberiousAldis
    @Logey7 As it stands, there are 4 members for now. I am the highest level at just 213! My mission is get together the newer players and help show them the ropes and train them up! That's the biggest mission of the guild! Eventually, I would like to have some stronger individuals in the guild with the same mindset as mine- to be a valued asset in gameplay and knowledge! What's your gamertag and I'll get an invite out to you A.S.A.P!
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • Logey7
    Logey7
    ✭✭
    @TiberiousAldis Logey7, same as on here. Looking forward to the invite! :smiley:
  • TiberiousAldis
    @Logey7 I sent your invite!
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • Logey7
    Logey7
    ✭✭
    @TiberiousAldis Thanks! I'll join next time I get on! (Probably tomorrow)
  • TiberiousAldis
    @Logey7 Great! We'll do some delves or something!
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia