The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Questions about a second account and buying "Digital Collection"

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm getting a second account and I'm assuming I have to buy all the expansions etc again? So I was looking in the store and thinking about buying this one as it would be perfect:

https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store/product/eso_collection

"Receive immediate access to the ESO base game, Morrowind Chapter, and DLC Game Packs with your digital pre-purchase and get the Queen's Bounty Pack with exclusive in-game content.

Releases May 21 on PC/Mac."

So if I set up my new account and got ESO+, I could purchase and use the above pack? Or do I have to wait until May 21st????
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you pre-purchase it, you will get immediate access to the base game, Morrowind, and 4 DLCs. If you add ESO+ you'll get access to all the DLCs. You'll get Summerset when it becomes available May 21.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smacx250 wrote: »
    If you pre-purchase it, you will get immediate access to the base game, Morrowind, and 4 DLCs. If you add ESO+ you'll get access to all the DLCs. You'll get Summerset when it becomes available May 21.

Awesome - thanks! Thats all taken care of. But I can't log in to the forums on my new account. No big deal but just seems odd.

Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »

Awesome - thanks! Thats all taken care of. But I can't log in to the forums on my new account. No big deal but just seems odd.

1. why would you need to?
    2. thats a seperate signup
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »
    Baranthus wrote: »

1. why would you need to?
    2. thats a seperate signup

Good points. I think having 2 game acounts is sufficiently confusing enough. 2 Forums accounts would completely bend my head LOL :smiley:
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara