The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Do you think the Anniversary Event should be extended?

Troneon
Troneon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Due to how many times the servers mostly EU have gone down with issues and/or maintenance during this event sometimes in evenings / prime time for most of the evening.

Do you think the Anniversary Event should be extended by at least a few days?
Edited by Troneon on April 11, 2018 3:07PM
PC EU AD
Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything

Do you think the Anniversary Event should be extended? 272 votes

Yes
55%
Moloch1514deadsheepb14_ESOQueoFaulgorSvenjagresiacwesly.backersb16_ESOVerboseQuipsAimoraThybrinenaManzarkenDhukathVriendaAlienSlofBam_Bamtimb16_ESO85OkiirRadianceiqoologiceb17_ESOBlueViolet 152 votes
No
24%
MallowGilvothInklingsRDMyers65b14_ESOxaraanOrillionValveDolgubonAuriellevrinefioskalleandro.800ub17_ESOLivvyhondelinkNeKryXeStreegapreeviousAsysJayne_DoeManwithBeard9 66 votes
Other
3%
Merlin13KAGLVictusBfish22090YinmaigaoBealeb319ViolynneKiralyn2000JesQuILeonGremoryIMudcrabber 10 votes
You been Zos'd
16%
Lantian_DocoIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESOjedtb16_ESOYakidafimakrethreActor1Joker99Malthornexenowarrior92eb17_ESOHatchetHarorob_berReifMarcus_Thraciusboaz733Darkmage1337caperonAcherationAdamBourkeEirellaThorvarg 44 votes
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Honestly I wish the event was all year round. Those boxes make dailies worth doing.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    They should just give everyone a golden Wormcult book and stop the event right now, maybe that fixes some of the problems. Every time there is such a event the game becomes barely playable.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Vrienda wrote: »
    Honestly I wish the event was all year round. Those boxes make dailies worth doing.

First time I actually bother to do writs now for years :D
    PC EU AD
  • ILeonGremoryI
    Other
    While i think yes it would be nice, i also think this was an unfortunate unplanned server drop thts not there fault so i wouldn't mind if they didn't x3
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    ZOS servers be like...

giphy.gif
    PC EU AD
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    At least for the EU server, if they can separate them. I giggled at the you've been ZoS'd option btw.
  • Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I would rather just some direct "consolation prize" rather than more RNG gambling. Have had a few times this week thay trials have been canceled because people want to farm boxes. Don't want to lose another week of progression... nothnx.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Yep I do think that it needs another couple of days or three.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • maltinkilic
    maltinkilic
    ✭✭✭
    You been Zos'd
    I play on PC/EU and yes there were 5 maintenance since the event started but I do not wish this event to be extended.

Why? Because I already have 120+ motifs in my bank waiting to be sold. What I mean is with the drop rates etc there is no need to extend. Also we are not competiting with other servers. PC/NA server got more motifs. So what? Will they come our server and mock us?
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You been Zos'd
    Did we get the grp dungeon event extended? No...why should we now...

Clearly "We've been Zos'ed"...
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    I voted no just because I want the servers to work again. Keep the 100% xp buff, just let me log in without having overloaded servers due to the event.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    please no! just cancel the event immediately. it's killing the game.
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Troneon wrote: »
    Re joined, managed to find the same players again through chat and....

maxresdefault.jpg

4 hours of trying to play the game and so far only managed to do ONE DUNGEON......

COME ON ZOS YOUR KILLING ME!! :(

PC EU AD
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Other: I don't care about the daily rewards, but I'll be more than happy to keep that exp train moving along.

I ran of out Skyshards but still have skills to unlock. I thought about paying gold to respec and remove the ones I don't need to place them in the skills I want, but get caught up in the game I forget to do it.

• jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You been Zos'd
    not really... events are fine but they tend to be a bore when they drag on.

brevity is the soul of wit and all that.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes, on EU server.
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Syncronaut
    Syncronaut
    ✭✭✭
    You been Zos'd
    I would prefer if they give away motifs instead of daily grid.
    50 free boxes.
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    no
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    For EU server.
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Suppose my answer should have been "other". Me personally, I've hated it and it's made me stop playing the game due to yet another inane rng heavy grind just to get the main items contained within this event. Simply pissed me off that after 400 boxes, doing inane repetitive quests (some of which are long winded) I've only had 4 motif pages and it's a kick in the nuts getting a box full of Alkahest and spider eggs as a reward for doing a daily in crag that took me over 30mins. If i wanted Alkahest I'd do a dolmen and get twice as much.

There's no in-between when it comes to this ***. We either get a hollowjack-esque event where the market becomes over saturated with a particular style or we get this.

Edited by Prof_Bawbag on April 11, 2018 5:57PM
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Those boxes should be in the writ rewards always. Makes them worth it.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Just for EU
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I dont necessarily want the event extended, But I would LOVE if we could at least get similar rewards from writ boxes. This is the most writs ive done continuously EVER, Coming in at 48 writs a day on all 8 characters. I would continue to do this if there were better rewards for doing them. Most days, I only do them on my Master Crafter. Right now, Im doing them everyone, Even my level 6 warden lol.
    PS4 NA EST June 2016 | GM of Tamriel’s Outkasts Social Guild | Main - Assylah - Max CP Breton Mag Sorc - Master Angler - Mageslayer - Shehai Shatterer - Ophidian Overlord | Best Thief in Tamriel - Khajiit NB Purrfecta Meowna | Aspiring Master Crafter | Achievement Hunter | Recipe/Blueprint Enthusiast | Costume Junkie | Primary Residence - Princely Dawnlight Palace
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Forgot to add: They should compensate the people on the EU server with x amount of boxes on each character for the trouble. That sucks that people are missing out. The Worm Cult drop rate is terrible, Im scrambling to get the last 5 I need. Ive gone 2 days without getting any WC, And then there were days I got a couple dupes. Havent found anybody to trade with yet.
    PS4 NA EST June 2016 | GM of Tamriel’s Outkasts Social Guild | Main - Assylah - Max CP Breton Mag Sorc - Master Angler - Mageslayer - Shehai Shatterer - Ophidian Overlord | Best Thief in Tamriel - Khajiit NB Purrfecta Meowna | Aspiring Master Crafter | Achievement Hunter | Recipe/Blueprint Enthusiast | Costume Junkie | Primary Residence - Princely Dawnlight Palace
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Sure. Why not? More is more, right?
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I think people should be obligated to do searches before they start another poll on the same subject.

Oh, and "No."
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU? Probably.

PC NA? Nah, there was some extra downtime but not enough to really impact 12 days of the event.
  • Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Holly effing (Molag) balls!

Thanks for caring and looking out for the community. Awesome meme too :)