The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lf Trial Guild

Aideian
Aideian
✭✭✭
I've been playing forever doing dungeons and trials with randoms I never botherd joining a trial guild because my Internet was terrible but now since it's good I decided I wanted to find a good trial guild that runs vet and normal and welcomes someone semi new to trials I've done a few on vet and normal but would like to get more into it especially the new one coming up in summerset.
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Aideian wrote: »
    I've been playing forever doing dungeons and trials with randoms I never botherd joining a trial guild because my Internet was terrible but now since it's good I decided I wanted to find a good trial guild that runs vet and normal and welcomes someone semi new to trials I've done a few on vet and normal but would like to get more into it especially the new one coming up in summerset.

Ebonheart Defenders runs trials regularly normals and vets plus we work with players to increase their Dps and knowledge of mechanics extremely friendly and team oriented GT Bad Serpico or PV2 Slayer
    Edited by BadSerpico on May 5, 2018 4:03PM
  • Sizzyy
    Sizzyy
    ✭✭
    Message me on Xbox mate. This is my gt
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    What roles and classes do you have? Our group runs on Mon Tue Wed at 9pm est and looking for a DPS and possibly a couple tanks. We have all Craglorn HM's complete, Vmol, and most of our group has completed Vhof HM.