The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I would like to join a guild

Psycho69
Psycho69
Soul Shriven
I have been playing now for about 2 years on PC averaging 10 hours per week. I always play solo but I would like to join a guild. If someone has access to a home with a test dummy skeleton then that is very interesting to me. I would like to sell items. My character is a stam Nightblade level 550, but I may not be a very good player. I run Legendary Hundings Rage & Dreugh Slayer King Armor in Heavy. My character DMG is 3700, and I have 1100 stam recovery with a 25 000 stam pool but only 465 health recovery and 18 000 pool. If your guild does group Dungeons and trials on weekend evenings(New York time) that would be a definite bonus. I understand that it costs a certain amount of gold monthly so please indicate cost. .Would also really like to get Werewolf bite. Thanks for reading. My character name is @Psycho69
Edited by Psycho69 on April 5, 2018 6:46PM

Best Answer

• Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be helpful to note your system and region, so we know xbox, playstation, or PC, and whether you're NA or EU, although I would assume NA judging by your timezone. It would also be a benefit to you to list exactly what kind of guild you're looking for - a trading guild, social guild, and trials guild, by the sound of it, but also, that's three different guilds.

My guild, on xbox NA, called Magicka, is always recruiting, although we are an RP guild, so it depends on if that's your sort of thing (we do have members willing to give bites and more than just training skeletons in our guildhall). Otherwise you can also check out the guild forums here - there are always a few good ones in recent, and you're bound to find one that fits you.
    Edited by Marginis on April 5, 2018 6:41PM
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
    Answer ✓
  • Psycho69
    Psycho69
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the advice, I am indeed on NA server and though I was hoping to join one guild that both does Dungeons and Trials(casual), I was hoping to be able to sell some items as well. again thanks