The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Moggnak Clan is Recruiting! (DC)(Orc Only)

lxTheDespairxl
Why do so many guilds fail after a couple of weeks?
Why dont they last?

The answer is simple: they are disorganized and fail at building community.

The Moggnak Clan is a guild designed to last. Modelled after a traditional Orc Clan, our guild is designed to give each member a certain role to play. We last because we put the needs of our Clan over our personal needs, and in turn, the Clan supports its members.

So far, we've maintained 3 active Warbands of Orcs, own a guild trader, own a stronghold in Bangkorai, and meet together just about every night to crack some skulls.

Our goals are to build:
-A strong standing army so that we can support our Clan's allies and the DC as a whole on the battlefield.
-A successful guild trader and guild bank stocked with necessary supplies to maintain operations in the field.
-An elite unit of spies/scouts to spot and track enemy movements on the battlefield and conduct both assassinations of key targets And diversions.
-A team of mages that provide top-of-the-line enchanting, alchemy, and restoration services.

The clan has three levels to it.
-Clan: A collection of Tribes.
-Tribe: A collection of Warbands
-Warband: A unit of Orc warriors.

Our rank system is as follows:
-Chieftain: Leader of the the Moggnak Clan and all its operations
-Warchief: Leader of a Tribe of Orcs, answering only to the Chieftain.
-Bandmaster: Leader of a Warband of Orcs.
-Berserker: Veteran member of a Warband.
-Warrior: Proven member of a Warband.
-Grunt: New recruit who has not earned a place on a Warband.

Aside from our PvP operations and our merchants trade, we also run quests, dungeons and trials together, help each other with crafting, and overall enjoy each other's company.

We are currently seeking out other Orc clans, no matter the size, to work with in equal partnership.

If you are interested in joining our growing Clan, or are the Chieftain of your own clan, message me on my gamertag:
lxThe Despairxl

or

reply on this thread
  • MuchShock
    MuchShock
    ✭✭✭
    The mere fact of Orc exclusivity makes me want to make an orc for this...
    I have some characters, play the game and do stuff. It's fun sometimes.

Xbox-NA
  • lxTheDespairxl
    You wouldn't be the first one. It's a pretty tight-knit community with good retention.
  • Freshy186
    Freshy186
    Hello id like to invite your guild to our na community on discord. We have multiple guilds in it. If your interested heres the link
    https://discord.gg/2d7qcjN
    If not sorry to bother.
  • badallikat
    badallikat
    Soul Shriven
    So out of curiosity, are you a guild that will help a vet player who's a newb when it comes to how a guild/clan works? I have an orc, but I really want to learn how guilds work and participate in an active one.
  • lxTheDespairxl
    I'm more than certain we would be able to help you gain a better understanding of how a guild is meant to function.

Message me on XBL and we can talk.
  • lxTheDespairxl
    We're still standing strong.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potentially interested. How large are your PVP groups typically?
  • lxTheDespairxl
    15-20 Orcs

They get progressivly larger each week.
  • hussein7861
    Your people are starving and dying come serve me in battle roar serve the true high king of the orcs I will give you riches anything you could possibly want
  • lxTheDespairxl
    The Moggnak Clan is stronger than ever. We have weekly events and are often joined by other Orc communities on PvP and PvE.
    Edited by lxTheDespairxl on June 19, 2018 2:16PM
  • ZOS_Kraken
    Greetings all,

After removing a few posts for thread bumping, we would like to ask everyone to keep posts on the subject at hand, as well as keeping things civil and constructive.

Thread Bumping: Please refrain from replying to discussion threads for the sole purpose of “bumping” them. This is considered to be a form of spam because it does not add to the discussion in a constructive or meaningful way. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you to strive for meaningful and constructive posts instead of posts that consist of nothing more than “Bump!”

Thank you for your understanding.

Zos_Kraken
    Staff Post
  • LordNilloc
    LordNilloc
    ✭✭✭
    Is this guild still active? Interested in joining.