Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Please Clarify Quest Sharing

Meryyl
Meryyl
✭✭✭
On Gold Coast and sharing Arena and Folly quests. So I announce I have it to share. People answer - I form a group and share quest. Others respond and I send invites. Seems like there’s always ome or two who say they don’t get the quest. Am I supposed to wait for the entire group to form BEFORE sharing?
Police Detective: “Why did you shoot him, Marlowe?”
Phillip Marlowe: “There was a lot of killing going on and I wasn’t getting my fair share.”
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can only do one of them at a time, so if you have an active Arena quest, you can't pick up Folly until you've turned the other in, and vice versa.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no limit on when, or how many times, a sharable quest can be shared. You can do it when the whole group 's formed, or over and over after each person joins. You can even appoint someone else to be the sharer while you focus on invites.

If someone doesn't get the share it's almost always because they have a conflicting quest active, or because they've already done it that day. Too many people don't understand that, and badger the group leader. PSA - if everyone but you got the share, the problem is you, not the crown.
    Edited by Reverb on April 4, 2018 5:19PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Meryyl
    Meryyl
    ✭✭✭
    Great. Appreciate the info.
    Police Detective: “Why did you shoot him, Marlowe?”
    Phillip Marlowe: “There was a lot of killing going on and I wasn’t getting my fair share.”
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your on the PC, just use this, makes the process easier

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1340-DailyAutoshare.html
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"