The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Summerset] Behold the latest buff to Xv1 zerging: Silver Leash

• ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can DK get a new toy yet.

We shared/lost inferno, petrify, wings and now chain. In return we got a hard CC on our proc from sorcs... That requires a CC to use anyway, and a hard CC if you actually want to land it.

MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    I’m so glad our stamina overlords will finally be able to walk us poor Magicka peons around on a leash...

Think of the RP value!

@ZOS_GinaBruno this skill does not need a buff. It does NOT need to be instant or spammable, and it needs to give CC immunity. It’s bugged!

I don't know why you panic that much with this skill, when it will be fixed by given cc immunity, it will be fine.

Zerg hwo want to pull you can already do it.
    But know, YOU can pull a zerg potatoes to you.

I saw it like a 1VSZerg buff.

As a sorx I can put the leach on my overload bar :wink:

Also thought about this. Pulling people into mines with overload up :trollface: will be fun.
    Edited by Master_Kas on April 22, 2018 2:25PM
    EU | PC
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    I’m so glad our stamina overlords will finally be able to walk us poor Magicka peons around on a leash...

Think of the RP value!

@ZOS_GinaBruno this skill does not need a buff. It does NOT need to be instant or spammable, and it needs to give CC immunity. It’s bugged!

I don't know why you panic that much with this skill, when it will be fixed by given cc immunity, it will be fine.

Zerg hwo want to pull you can already do it.
    But know, YOU can pull a zerg potatoes to you.

I saw it like a 1VSZerg buff.

As a sorx I can put the leach on my overload bar :wink:

Also thought about this. Pulling people into mines with overload up :trollface: will be fun.

Yeah, I'm thinking about the most cancerous use to do with it.

Go on overload bar :
    Mines
    Cast mage light
    Imbue
    Light attack
    Silver leach
    Light attack
    Light attack

That combo doesn't sacrifise anything, you can put Hardened/empowered ward on the last skill to be safe.

I think the overload light attack and the silver leach will touch at the same time, then the pull of rsilver reach will bring your ennemy in a mines dealing damage and the surprise you create make you able to land a second light attack, if it's a noob, a third light attack will finish him if he isn't dead.

For a reactive group play, Overload -> Imbue -> silve reach -> Light attack -> light attack will be good and do good damage when also bring the ennmy in your smallscale group or ally zerg.

:trollface:
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »

We shared/lost inferno, petrify, wings and now chain. In return we got a hard CC on our proc from sorcs... That requires a CC to use anyway, and a hard CC if you actually want to land it.

Yeah they really hate dk's over there @ ZOS...Makes one wonder why they even brought dk's to life.

Next theyre gonna find a way to kill take flight's uniqueness too
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    montjie wrote: »
    ak_pvp wrote: »

Yeah they really hate dk's over there @ ZOS...Makes one wonder why they even brought dk's to life.

Next theyre gonna find a way to kill take flight's uniqueness too

Next update: Magicka classes all get flame whip with off balance.

*DK players everywhere*
    Flip-table-meme-im-so-done.jpg

Edited by Minalan on April 22, 2018 11:12PM
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    And theyll get the undodgeable version too lol
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good for PvE tanks.

Dks still have one of the best skill kits out there
    Edited by Waffennacht on April 23, 2018 2:34AM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder just why. The servers can’t handle a big group vs. a big group (proof: every prime time at Sej/BRK on Sotha Sil). Yet ZOS forces grouping up with every update. It’s so puzzling.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A group of players HAS to setup a huge chain in Cyrodiil to silver leash someone across the map into the slaughterfish water... someone please record this happening lmao
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if i remember right, DK chain has a longer reach and shards has a slower projectile speed.
    just buff DK ones slow to be equal and DK chain will still be superior class skill due to the faster speed and longer reach
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    if i remember right, DK chain has a longer reach and shards has a slower projectile speed.
    just buff DK ones slow to be equal and DK chain will still be superior class skill due to the faster speed and longer reach

The range is the same (22m), however DK pull is still superior because it is undodgeable and unreflectable, refunds resources if target is CC immune(very important for a stam DK), and gives 6 seconds of major expedition (free, if target was immune).

The biggest advantage of the leash is that you do not have to be a DK to use it. The difference in snare strength is negligible, IMO. That's assuming it will give CC immunity after pull on live, of course, if it doesn't then that will be a significant advantage over chain.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dyride wrote: »
    I'm assuming it doesn't pull you if you have CC immunity or if you block it. Not a huge issue.

It had a pull on it before and we didn't see it frequently spammed from the safety of zergs--I doubt it will be a huge issue now.

It previously only only pulled Undead. Then it changed to be a clunky gap closer(with decent damage I may add). Now it is going back to being a pull. I'm pretty excited for my Stam Sorcerer tank but also see how this could be abused in PVP.

@ZOS_Wrobel I think it should have a second activation to pull the target similar to how it takes a second activation to currently to activate the gap closer. This gives people a chance to reactively block this effect. Or just make it not effect players.

Why? Just give it the same kinds of cc immunity as chains. Problem solved. Why make it crappier than chain pull? Give it a rest. There's nothing wrong with this actually being a good skill.

It’s a little too good for everyone to have. It was bad enough when the occasional DK had it. We really don’t need to hand this to stamina Wardens.

Millennial logic right here..

If you get killed by shalks and Dawn breaker at this point then you need to delete your account.

Back to the topic,

This ability will hardly be game breaking because it's so expensive.

No one survives X v 1 in any game, no one will survive being focused by a cohesive and organized group.

I welcome the change, being tactically proficient will be a requirement again.

Welcome back tactics, oh how I missed the meat grind.

• Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if anyone is still talking about this (and sorry for necro), I've been using it a good bit on a Templar on PTS. It's honestly wonkier than Chains; not so much in height difference that I can tell, but not nearly as smooth in action.

Also, it sometimes pulls the target to you then teleports it back to it's original location with CC immunity - when you close manually, some of my melee attacks seem to miss, like it's not there. Ranged skills hit just fine. I've not been able to replicate it purposely but I've got a nagging suspicion it has something to do with being moving while activating the skill.
    Edited by Sreja_Bone on May 20, 2018 8:25PM
  • KingLogix
    KingLogix
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Block?

Lol your an idiot
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a zerg (a lot of player in, and so some dks) want to pull you, they can Ask their dk to do it.

I a smallscale/solo player want to pull an ennemy outside of his zerg, he can now do it on any class and it's a buff for solo/smallscales players.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    KingLogix wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »
    Block?

Lol your an idiot

"You're", not "your". So that next time you insult someone's intelligence, you don't look stupid :wink:
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.