The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pvp balance patches. And the most annoying thing in pvp.

ThorinWolfgang
ThorinWolfgang
✭✭✭
What is the most annoying staff in pvp at your opinion?
Edited by ThorinWolfgang on March 28, 2018 11:00PM

Pvp balance patches. And the most annoying thing in pvp. 13 votes

Dodge roll spamming
46%
AedarylTheDreamyWriterTarrocanNelothRighteousBaconJXNwarrior 6 votes
Shadow cloak
53%
ArobainTheDominionNoFlashSubversusak_pvpSergykidOJCOMMANDO 7 votes
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ooo is this another one of those nerf nb threads?

"clears throat"

how long have you been pvping for?
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am more annoyed about Earthgore procs and to a certain degree, Zaan. Because you can slot them and let them do your work for you. For Zaan, you only need undodgeable/unblockable CC. And Earthgore is like... just... prolonging the fight to potentially indefinitely.
    Edited by IZZEFlameLash on March 28, 2018 11:04PM
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Passive Evasion, if I'm dodge rolling I am not attacking.
  • ThorinWolfgang
    ThorinWolfgang
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, this thread was incomplete when I accidentally pressed "enter". Please delete it :)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag. Its definitely the lag. Can anyone tell me which class to nerf to get rid of the lag?!
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag, then earthgore
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Befoul.

Nerf dat thing.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, this thread was incomplete when I accidentally pressed "enter". Please delete it :)

If you change the thread title to "Delete," the devs should take care of it.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadow cloak
    Cloak needs a major overhaul. Rolling stamblades without it are decent at best.
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dodge roll spamming
    Let's better change it into another nerf stam blade thread
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither of these. The most annoying thing is non-stop snares and roots, and broken cc immunity and break-free.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • SelfTherapy
    SelfTherapy
    ✭✭✭
    The most annoying thing in pvp for me, personally is when I'm fighting templars and the only thing they do is jab lol.
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadow cloak
    so the point of this topic is ... ? to confirm ur dislike of cloak and roll spam with others?
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm missing the steak option here.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.