The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will BG daily rewards get you to play BG's?

Caleb_Kadesh
Caleb_Kadesh
✭✭✭
Finally, Update 18 also features daily Battlegrounds rewards. With this update, you'll receive rewards the first time you complete a Battlegrounds match every day – similar to how daily dungeon rewards currently work. There's never been a better time to show your strength in the Battlegrounds!

Will you be playing?
Edited by Caleb_Kadesh on March 28, 2018 8:28PM

Will BG daily rewards get you to play BG's? 100 votes

Yes, I play them already.
54%
Solarikenarkansas_ESOMurderMostFoulYakidafitourerttrwb17_ESORickterDrachenfierGravordBoardwalkerKartalinVostornTBoisPaganiniMinnomagictucktuckPepper8Jackbrandonv516AsmaelbrtomkinFrostFallFox 54 votes
Yes, I will play for the daily reward.
15%
Aldmor13MoffkaEdziupaulsimonpsHetairaTatsAedarylVyngabriebeAvran_SyltRaulhnajeraNissy_nevSeperatistCaleb_Kadeshgreenmachine 15 votes
No, not interested.
31%
nexxus_ESOJoy_DivisionKendaricCoatmagicashigrayElsonsoBergisMacBrideHymzirgreyloxredspecter23EvilKiwiEnemy-of-ColdharbourDieAlteHexeElephant42Strider__Roshinwildbear247GlaiceanaJolipinatorDrdeath20Ethyarion 31 votes
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, not interested.
    The reason i avoid BGs is the pre mades vs PUGs.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, not interested.
    Not interested in any form of PvP. Not even to get "required" skills and certainly not for some obscure reward.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • HeroUndying
      HeroUndying
      ✭✭✭
      Drdeath20 wrote: »

While I do agree that that aspect is super trash, I much prefer getting absolutely ravaged by a small group in BGs and then being able to find a new match as opposed to getting destroyed every time i try to leave a keep in cyrodiil over and over by an enormous zerg until I decide to leave. Overland PvP has its advantages, sure, but I like the quick games of Battlegrounds
    • Aebaradath
      Aebaradath
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The only reason I don't play it is because I cannot fish there.
    • DieAlteHexe
      DieAlteHexe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      No, not interested.
      Kendaric wrote: »
      Not interested in any form of PvP. Not even to get "required" skills and certainly not for some obscure reward.

Ditto.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
    • Rickter
      Rickter
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      This is going to bring in new blood. surprised it took ZOS a year to figure this out
      RickterESO
      PC | NA | DC
      YouTube
      Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
      PvE:
      vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Cinbri
      Cinbri
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      And what rewards are those?
    • Turelus
      Turelus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Depends what they are I guess.

It might get me to queue for that more than dungeons though.
      @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
      "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    • Marabornwingrion
      Marabornwingrion
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      No, not interested.
      They're probably gonna look like daily random dungeon rewards - big amount of XP (which I don't need cause 930CP) + piece of useless gear.
    • Marabornwingrion
      Marabornwingrion
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      No, not interested.
      They're probably gonna look like daily random dungeon rewards - big amount of XP (which I don't need cause 930CP) + piece of useless gear.
    • Psyonico
      Psyonico
      ✭✭✭
      I need a maybe option.

I've learned that BG is a better option than cyrodil for leveling up for PVP skills, it just gives me one more reason to do that instead of Cyrodil
    • Gralor
      Gralor
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No, not interested.
      Zenimax should rather introduce a better matchmaking system.

This is just a lazy copy-and-paste from the group finder that serves no purpose to actually make BGs more enjoyable for everyone. Des Zenimax really think throwing XP and some – at best – mediocre rewards will flood BGs with new players?
    • Sixty5
      Sixty5
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I for one welcome the changes

giphy.gif
      Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
      Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
    • Strider__Roshin
      Strider__Roshin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      No, not interested.
      No, but being able to select team death match will.
    • Joy_Division
      Joy_Division
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No, not interested.
      No.

The game mechanics that discourage actual PvP, the lack of a match-making system for premades/PuGs, and playing over-nerfed classes with rules designed for max CP aren't worth it.
    • Minno
      Minno
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Drdeath20 wrote: »

While I do agree that that aspect is super trash, I much prefer getting absolutely ravaged by a small group in BGs and then being able to find a new match as opposed to getting destroyed every time i try to leave a keep in cyrodiil over and over by an enormous zerg until I decide to leave. Overland PvP has its advantages, sure, but I like the quick games of Battlegrounds

Agreed here. I'll add that rewards just add icing to the cake for me.
      Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
      - Guild-lead for MV
      - Filthy Casual
    • Anomanderake
      Can i have a link or something with this reward thing? Are they the daily quests or what?
    • Caleb_Kadesh
      Caleb_Kadesh
      ✭✭✭
      Can i have a link or something with this reward thing? Are they the daily quests or what?

"Finally, Update 18 also features daily Battlegrounds rewards. With this update, you'll receive rewards the first time you complete a Battlegrounds match every day – similar to how daily dungeon rewards currently work. There's never been a better time to show your strength in the Battlegrounds!"

They also just let us know that BG's are going to part of the base game as of Summerset.
    • Caleb_Kadesh
      Caleb_Kadesh
      ✭✭✭
      Was a little disappointed that this was moved from general discussion as this poll was really intended for those that don't normally play BG's and therefore won't be looking for this thread here. :'(
    • Seraphayel
      Seraphayel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I love BGs. I hate pugs farming solo queuers.
      PS5
      EU
      Aldmeri Dominion
      - Khajiit Arcanist -
    • magictucktuck
      magictucktuck
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I pretty much only play bg’s as it is everytime I think Cyro sounds fun (as a strictly solo player) I going in and run into a Zerg and get on the horse simulator. It’s not that you can’t find some good fights in Cyro but why spend hours looking for a few good moments instead of just getting in a bg instantly

So I’m happy about the change so everyone can come to bg’s but the fresh meat meme above is sadly going to be very very true. All the brand new players are going to get frustrated playeing with the vets
      Edited by magictucktuck on April 6, 2018 3:41PM
      PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
    • greenmachine
      greenmachine
      ✭✭✭
      Unless the rewards are lame
      greenmachine513 PS4-NA
      GM of Aldmeri People's Front
      Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
      Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
      HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
      JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
      https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
    • steejans91
      steejans91
      Soul Shriven
      well given that i just did a random daily BG, won it and still got no reward i'm guessing there are still some bugs to work out XD
    • Edziu
      Edziu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I played it regularly before, often, now with that big imbalance with new proc sets and ofc long queuing and alwasy getting to premades as random...I going on bg only with hope for fast daily random bg reward
    • Shewolf075
      Shewolf075
      ✭✭✭
      "Battlegrounds
      Fixed the issue where you wouldn't receive an LFG Daily Reward for completing a Battleground when placing in first or second."

Glad this has been sorted too. Its been a pain in the arse having to work hard to get to the 1st 2nd place for rewards on several characters and not receive the right rewards.