The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does pre-ordering Summerset Isle from Steam give also Morrowind?

Digielf
Digielf
✭✭✭
I heard that if i pre-order the Summerset Isle expansion i get Morrowind for free but on Steam i don't see that notification in Summerset Isle's preorder bonuses info and also recently Morrowind went on sale which is a little weird if we could buy it from the other expansion anyway. So does the preorder bonus go for Steam as well?
  • Splosh
    Splosh
    ✭✭
    Seems so. Steam told me that i already have morrowind as i bought the summerset preorder.
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    Elfezen wrote: »
    I heard that if i pre-order the Summerset Isle expansion i get Morrowind for free but on Steam i don't see that notification in Summerset Isle's preorder bonuses info and also recently Morrowind went on sale which is a little weird if we could buy it from the other expansion anyway. So does the preorder bonus go for Steam as well?

Yes it does. Morrowind is included in the Steam preorders just like it is on the ESO website :)
  • valoxiib14_ESO
    valoxiib14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I pre-ordered Summerset on Steam and it says Morrowind is installed but when I start the game up Morrowind still isn't available to me same goes for the free mount you get for pre-ordering.
  • Digielf
    Digielf
    ✭✭✭
    I pre-ordered Summerset on Steam and it says Morrowind is installed but when I start the game up Morrowind still isn't available to me same goes for the free mount you get for pre-ordering.

Maybe check the DLCs link of ESO in your library, there might be cd key of Morrowind that you have to activate in your eso account