Maintenance for the week of October 15:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 17, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 17, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 17, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)

When was the last Crown Sale?

solidstate77ub17_ESO
solidstate77ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
When was the last Crown Sale? Like 50% off crowns for a limited time. When do you think the next sale will be? Thanks!
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wondering this myself and was hopeful we may get one around the anniversary but since the next Chapter is landing soon I doubt it will happen, so maybe august or october.
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    It happened during the holiday season, and before that it was August. So give or take 3-4 months in between(but don't hold me to that math). ZOS will usually do it when you're broke as *** anyways lol.
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP780

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP780

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP780

Anduin Mograine- Breton WD CP780

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP780

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP780

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP780

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP780
  • solidstate77ub17_ESO
    solidstate77ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by solidstate77ub17_ESO on March 27, 2018 4:11AM
  • toxicpanda
    toxicpanda
    ✭✭
    Hopefully soon. I passed up the Sanctuary House because there hasn't been a crown sale, I dont want to pass up the next house I'm looking forward to. I still want to buy some crates too, but I'm waiting for a crown sale. :(
  • Sgtmeg
    Sgtmeg
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to be on a "one in the Summer, one in the Winter" basis but they always have the option to shake things up. The only one that can really be called predictable is the Christmas sale.