The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

When was the last Crown Sale?

solidstate77ub17_ESO
When was the last Crown Sale? Like 50% off crowns for a limited time. When do you think the next sale will be? Thanks!
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wondering this myself and was hopeful we may get one around the anniversary but since the next Chapter is landing soon I doubt it will happen, so maybe august or october.
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    It happened during the holiday season, and before that it was August. So give or take 3-4 months in between(but don't hold me to that math). ZOS will usually do it when you're broke as *** anyways lol.
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • solidstate77ub17_ESO
    Edited by solidstate77ub17_ESO on March 27, 2018 4:11AM
  • toxicpanda
    toxicpanda
    ✭✭
    Hopefully soon. I passed up the Sanctuary House because there hasn't been a crown sale, I dont want to pass up the next house I'm looking forward to. I still want to buy some crates too, but I'm waiting for a crown sale. :(
  • Sgtmeg
    Sgtmeg
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to be on a "one in the Summer, one in the Winter" basis but they always have the option to shake things up. The only one that can really be called predictable is the Christmas sale.