Using emotes while feared.

• OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you mark target in console like tab in PC? If there is then just mark target that senche. It's easy to see the glowing target jump.

You can tab target by holding down the right analog while aing at a target. This works until you put the senche down first time, then it scrubs off the tab targeting.
    If that senche gets up again then it becomes much more difficult to get a lock on it because it goes rocket mode the second it gets up.
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /runforyourlives
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I simply want to ask why you are so adamant that this thing that absolutely has NO EFFECT on you yet basically makes things 100 times harder for me shouldn't be fixed? You can use emotes such as yes, no etc. through anything else, including a NB Fear if you so wanted to. It is only the fear from the senche you can't
    The fact that those other examples remain broken does not mean this one needs fixed.

To be clear, I am not unsympathetic that there is an accessibility issue here that needs a solution. I simply do not believe emoting through any disabling effect (CC/Knockdown/Fear/Stun) is the proper solution.
    SirAndy wrote: »
    As someone who is mute i can't tell my team ...

How about recording (obviously using someone else's voice) a short phrase/word and have a way to quickly play that into the mic?
    idea.gif

Again the solution to my muteness is a mic? :lol:

In the past i have used text to speech and you have to have it be loud enough and aimed exactly at the right angle for the mic to pick it up clearly.
    This would be fine if i could plug in a separate mic and headphones. Then i could set it at the exact angle and just hit play as needed.

But the headsets for console have the mic's attached. This makes using that option even slower than typing because i have to line up my phone speaker with the headset exactly and then hit play.
    It sounds like there is a hardware (or software) development opportunity here.

I haven't researched online, but I expect a gaming headset with a sound-board type feature built in could benefit those with similar needs?

Edited by Merlin13KAGL on March 29, 2018 11:00AM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS