The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't login to account section on website?

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Keep trying.
    I got this too but eventually it showed me the new ToS screen for me to accept. Once I could accept it the problem was resolved
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep trying.
    I got this too but eventually it showed me the new ToS screen for me to accept. Once I could accept it the problem was resolved

Two days ago when I signed in to check my eso plus time left... first I couldn't get to have it accepted because I was getting the massage of the url being rejected. I waited a little, the site loaded to the browser and clicked to accept the new TOS and that time loaded the default account site. It worked.

Since then, it's a hit and miss, generally though the account site and store do not load for me as I am getting the message. Sometimes the sites load but I can't even load the loginin page.

It's frustrating. It shouldn't be even an issue. Like I said, whatever the script it's enabled it breeds conflict.
    and I can have my hand cut off..that it will be a recurring issue.

Funny thing is, no such issue occurred back in November or December 2017... I don't know about the beginning of this year because I felt a need to log in to check something just two days ago..and baam! I am faced with totally unpredictable "moody" site/ eso server response?
    it discourages me from ordering anything via eso site.

I cleaned chrome's cookies and system cache numerous times, I disabled all extensions, I ran various malware/virus checks, my win 8.1 windows is up-to-date... what else can I do?
    :(

And I've never encountered such a message on this or any other site before.
    Edited by duendology on March 29, 2018 1:34PM
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    duendology wrote: »
    Keep trying.

Two days ago when I signed in to check my eso plus time left... first I couldn't get to have it accepted because I was getting the massage of the url being rejected. I waited a little, the site loaded to the browser and clicked to accept the new TOS and that time loaded the default account site. It worked.

Since then, it's a hit and miss, generally though the account site and store do not load for me as I am getting the message. Sometimes the sites load but I can't even load the loginin page.

It's frustrating. It shouldn't be even an issue. Like I said, whatever the script it's enabled it breeds conflict.
    and I can have my hand cut off..that it will be a recurring issue.

Funny thing is, no such issue occurred back in November or December 2017... I don't know about the beginning of this year because I felt a need to log in to check something just two days ago..and baam! I am faced with totally unpredictable "moody" site/ eso server response?
    it discourages me from ordering anything via eso site.

I cleaned chrome's cookies and system cache numerous times, I disabled all extensions, I ran various malware/virus checks, my win 8.1 windows is up-to-date... what else can I do?
    :(

And I've never encountered such a message on this or any other site before.

@duendology Our team looked into the specific errors you've gotten and see that something is happening to block you (which is why you're getting the errors.) Are you using any addons/extensions or have any antivirus/malware settings turned on that you can think of that might be the culprit? Also, have you tried a completely different browser such as IE or a different device?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of my accounts can log in fine, others can't. I'm trying to buy crowns to get the pet monkey on one account, but appears I'll have to miss out. :(

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 4307810764435082701

Obviously not a browser issue in my case as it's only affecting some of my account ids, unfortunately it's affecting the one without crowns to spend on the monkey, lol.

edit: now that I've said that it's happening before I even get to log in and far more frequently...
    edit #2: it's intermittent, finally got in long enough for the purchase
    Edited by Tevalaur on April 2, 2018 5:34AM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Castiel_Silvermist
    Castiel_Silvermist
    ✭✭✭
    Just got this problem. frustrating. It wont even let me change my password. The minute I go to the account screen I get that message. I've cleared browser history, cookies and my cache and nothing. I've tried it on Safari and Firefox with the same result. With Firefox I attempted to change my password and the second I put my email address in for step 1 of changing passwords, it gives me the same message.

Update: 20 minutes of trying and I finally got in. reset my password asap. not sure if this will happen again.
    Edited by Castiel_Silvermist on April 4, 2018 4:28PM
    GM of The Order of the Stars
    PC: NA
    Castiel Silvermist -- Stamblade DPS (AD) Wood elf
    Valokiloren -- Templar healer (AD) Dark elf
    Vidia -- Mag Sorc (AD) Breton

• lohworm
    lohworm
    ✭✭✭
    I have that too, since today, and never had before...
    a simple rebbot did the trick...
    Is it possible it's a collateral effect of your anti-dos system ?
    Edited by lohworm on April 7, 2018 5:12AM
  • cassiel12
    cassiel12
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I've got the same problem, I've changed my password and else, but I still cannot login.

Your support ID is: 2479063610215852072

1. I go to my Account and login
    2. Next, I've got the Privacy Policy update notice
    3. I accept the terms and press Acknowledge
    4. I've got the reject URL error

Update: Now, I can log in.
    Edited by cassiel12 on April 17, 2018 7:17PM
  • Sergg007
    Sergg007
    ✭✭✭✭
    same issue
  • navra1ub17_ESO
    I have the same situation. I have received an email sating that my ESO Plus account has expired. I have reported this but have not received any reply. I was under the impression that I had allowed the automatic renewal of my subscription. In addition I have also received an email stating that I am attempting to log in from a different computer. I am under the impression that this was also corrected some time ago. I have also received no reply concerning this issue.
  • Dierk_S
    Dierk_S
    same issue here, but ONLY on my Notebook with chrome, chrome on android smartphone, firefox are working
    ive deleted all cookies, all cache, etc, nothing
  • Castiel_Silvermist
    Castiel_Silvermist
    ✭✭✭
    I had this issue a few weeks back. then I was able to get in again and thought the problem was fixed. but low and behold. another crown sale comes and what do you know, I can't get into my account.
    GM of The Order of the Stars
    PC: NA
    Castiel Silvermist -- Stamblade DPS (AD) Wood elf
    Valokiloren -- Templar healer (AD) Dark elf
    Vidia -- Mag Sorc (AD) Breton

• MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I get that error, I destroy the site cookies to force it to prompt for login again... always does the trick for me.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been like this for a long time for me when using Chrome, I've tried clearing cookies and still get this message

Your support ID is: 13835655927614812927
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ixie, FYI the chrome extension I used is EditThisCookie:

2yajotmwzgwu.png
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have same trouble today. 2022/11/01 PC-NA
    (The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.)
    But in yesterday, no problem all.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this discussion is over 4 years old and contains some outdated information, we have decided to close the thread. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread in General Help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.