The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Order Issue?

Erelah
Erelah
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I quit playing this game right before Morrowind launched. A friend recently mentioned that there was a nice sale for Pre-Orders of Summerset Isle in which both the new Chapter and Morrowind would be included. I decided to rejoin and purchased the collector's edition. According to the website https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store/product/eso_summerset_upgrade_ce not only does the pre-order give me the amazing Nightmare Senche mount, but I get that Bloodshadow Wraith mount as well.

Logging in, I don't have it. So I thought hey maybe that is released when the expansion err Chapter comes out. I contacted customer server to inquire if this is the case. Customer service says nope I only get the Nightmare Senche. The link above seems to indicate I have both. I naturally checked my order confirmation e-mail and it shows I have the collector's edition.

Could someone such as @ZOS_GinaBruno explain how I misread what the collector's edition comes with?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the Bloodshadow Wraith drops with the expansion, rather than on preorder. You get the Nightmare Senche (and I assume Morrowind) immediately on pre-order.
  • Erelah
    Erelah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Starkerealm,

Thank you for your response. I was thinking the same thing as well save for the response in my ticket which said:

"The horse offered with the Summerset purchase is the Nightmare Senche which we show you have unlocked in your collectibles"

While searching for the quote above a different customer service agent pointed out you (and I) was correct. The collectors edition comes with:

"That said, once Summerset launches, you will receive the following in-game items:
    Exclusive Mount: Bloodshadow Wraith Steed
    Exclusive Pet: Fledgling Gryphon
    Exclusive Outfit Style: Divine Prosecution
    Emote Pack: House of Reveries
    Exclusive Memento: Psijic Scrying Talisman

Additionally, at launch, you will receive the Queen's Bounty Pack pre-purchase bonus items:
    Court of Bedlam Costume
    Pocket Salamander Pet
    Treasure maps to epic loot
    Psijic Vault Crown Crate
    Experience Scrolls
    "

Thank you for responding.