Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Would you like to see gryphons added as a mount?

• DorothyGale
    DorothyGale
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I like them more than the one of ff14!
  • kichwas
    kichwas
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Is there an MMO that doesn't have Gryphon mounts? Can we just have that once?
    The concept is too overplayed... I mean... next thing you know they'll be adding elves to this game and... oh well... guess it's too late for over-used tropes... but let's not add more of them...

Also, until they add flying to the game, we should hold off on flyers as mounts...
    Edited by kichwas on May 22, 2018 5:58PM
    Jah bless
    PST timezone - mostly PvE player.

Super casual player
    Seeking a casual 'lets do some dungeons and world stuff together' guild.
  • DorothyGale
    DorothyGale
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Minyassa wrote: »
    Guild wars 2 mounts look ridiculous. Lets not go that direction please.

562c6Mount_Manta8.jpg

Um...if that's an example of what you're talking about, it looks AWESOME and now I want one in ESO.

or it walk like the Flame Horn Beast from Runes of Magic. I miss my little dragon ;)
    Edited by DorothyGale on June 3, 2018 7:44PM
  • Ananoriel
    Ananoriel
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes, would be great! But not as a flying mount, I don't think that will fit the game.
  • Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    We can't have anything that gives you a competitive advantage, and high flying mounts have been struck down many times.

I personally want a saddled baby netch (but large enough to carry a nord). So long as it rides close to the ground, following the same physics as regular mounts, it should be permissible.
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    As long as they don't fly for players. People still need to hoof it.
    PS4 NA AD ScourgeVivec Loading Screen Simulator 2017
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Breton magplar vet Trial Healer - Promoting wellness through self-reflection.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.
    Altmer magsorc PvE DPS - Scamp tramp and unrepentant lush.

"30s to eval"
    "Read the ******* lorebook."
  • Ximinetto
    Ximinetto
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Of course!!! Also dragons too.