The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Account/Email Recovery Support Question

Ayleid
Ayleid
Hello, all. I recently decided to get back into ESO and I do remember my userID and my password. However, the email I provided is no longer accessible for me and I sent in an account recovery form. I can still log into my Forum account, which I hope can also be proof towards my owning of the main one. Anyway, I'd like to check the status of my ticket but I can't do that since I cannot log in.

My reference ticket is #:180320-001328 and I'm hoping some admins can perhaps help me out and tell me the status of my ticket. I put my current email into the ticket which is the same as the forums email I provided (i think admins should be able to see it). I'm eager to get back into the game.

Thank you for your time and patience,

Ayleid