The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Blown Battleground Leads

Diddly_D_Potatoes
Diddly_D_Potatoes
✭✭✭
As is usually the case when I am doing the three battleground daily quests, I steam through the 5x participation and 1k score quests with a bunch of wins. However, when it comes to the win three battlegrounds quest, it sometimes seems like I'm never going to get the big W. In fact there will be several times where it looks like we've got the win in the bag only to be pipped at the post in the final moments.

Please share your blown lead stories so I don't feel as bad about mine. #sad
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I do is win win win no matter what
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never been on the receiving end of one, but I've given a couple.

Best one was a CTF game back before all the rubbish changes.

Joined a game in progress, score was 4-0-0 to the Red team.
    With the help of immovable + speed pots along with medium armour Stam Sorc, I was able to cap red teams relic four times in a row, and during the same period one of my teammates managed to grab purple, snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The win quests are worse because hardly any PuG cares about playing the objectives. For most people domination, CTR and Chaosball are outright boring. I have been in many a domination match where two teams just brawl it out and the third team caps all flags and wins without ever fighting. So yes, winning can be frustrating.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • TarrNokk
    TarrNokk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I stopped playing BGs when they patched noCP back in but didn't add separate premade/pug choice. Best alternative for me is IC flipping flags.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes been there. Destroying then all of a sudden we can't get the relic etc

Or like we're about to take the lead and boom timer goes off - loss.

Or like I have 4k points and my next closest team mate has 400.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had the 3 win quest for little over a week, and I do BG every night. I have 2 wins so far :|

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had the 3 win quest for little over a week, and I do BG every night. I have 2 wins so far :|

yikes, that blows
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We were trailing a chaosball match 450 - 120 and managed to come back for the win. Think we were just screwing around at first and let it get out of hand. You can do that in chaosball or capture the flag, harder to overcome that deficit in the other game types.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yikes, that blows

Yes it does, but there's a bigger problem. Every night, when I play, i see the same people over and over. This massive population, and hardly anyone plays BG's, and I myself usually quit playing after bashing my head against the same coordinated premade a few times.

Edited by Drachenfier on March 21, 2018 6:45PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yikes, that blows

Yes it does, but there's a bigger problem. Every night, when I play, i see the same people over and over. This massive population, and hardly anyone plays BG's, and I myself usually quit playing after bashing my head against the same coordinated premade a few times.

Make your own premade! Especially since you’re running into the same people... they probably are just as frustrated as you.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp