The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

VET Maelstrom Arena XBOX too difficult

• The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »
    I would appreciate if it were just difficult content that after learning the mechanics and practice you get it and conquer it. Malestrom is broke for so many on Xbox making it content that is not fun or challenging or worth attempting.

But thats what vMA actually is. A difficult content with a lot of mechanics that becomes a lot easier to complete after practice (aside from some RNG mechanics). What you are describing is performance issues with the game in general. Not an issue with vMA specifically.

What I am describing in Perfomance issues related specifically to one platform, why not fix these issues?

Zos can't make an xbox work better. It also sounds like you have poor internet connection.

This post is like driving on a back dirt road and then complaining to honda that the car doesnt drive smooth enough.
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »
    I would appreciate if it were just difficult content that after learning the mechanics and practice you get it and conquer it. Malestrom is broke for so many on Xbox making it content that is not fun or challenging or worth attempting.

But thats what vMA actually is. A difficult content with a lot of mechanics that becomes a lot easier to complete after practice (aside from some RNG mechanics). What you are describing is performance issues with the game in general. Not an issue with vMA specifically.

What I am describing in Perfomance issues related specifically to one platform, why not fix these issues? So that way then maelstrom can become what it was intended to be right now it’s just a broken mess. Oh well I’m sure there are way to many more important issues then fixing malestrom I mean people have been complaining about how broke it is for years and nothing has been done, afraid I’m beating the proverbial dead horse. Zenimax blames Microsoft, Microsoft blames zenimax, and my IP provider blames both. Lol endless cycle.

I think at this point it’s easier at least for me to just move on and forget maelstrom there are other places to get weapons that are actually easily completeable, Dragonstar, VAS etc.

But you are not making any sense. You are saying that you have performance issues and instead of asking ZOS to fix lag, you are asking them to nerf the content. I understand that vMA is impossible to complete when u are lagging hard but performance issues doesnt mean vMA has to be nerfed. There is nothing to fix about vMA because there is nothing broken with it. Lag is the issue not vMA so fix the lag. Blaming vMA because of lag is like blaming the road because you cant drive with a flat tyre.
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im surprised nobody asked OP what character is he playing with ? magica stamina sorc temp ect what race?
    what skills are you using ? and what is the amour set as well ?

I know your pain took me long time to finish it but after that it gets easy can you let me know what you are using ?

"By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll say to check a few guides but other than lag and what seems to be the game pausing and then speeding up and then pausing, it’s doable just at times frustrating as heck.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Use magical build, its much easier
    Use sigil, defensive sigil can save u
    Stop play when too lag, tbh, most of us also lag in Vma :)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Xbox

I know exactly what OP is describing

Literally same build
    Literally same player

Literally unbeatable

Literally done with a leaderboard score

It's not the player. But the problems are not always occuring. I was able to do it easily when it was performing correctly, which on Xbox, ZoS has done.

After every single DLC old bugs reappear

Every single time.

Seriously, give it approximately 1-2 months and that's usually when the game is at peak performance after a dlc release
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • SupremeRissole
    SupremeRissole
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are people pushing around the 600k scores on xbox, meaning its not too hard. The spawns are EXACTLY the same every time. Granted the ice rink is usually where most people start to struggle and it is due to their strategy. That boss is NOT a dps race, you focus adds and cleave the boss. Use defensive sigil on last pad and ignore adds and burn boss. I know vma is frustrating especially for anyone who hasnt cleared it a few times. If I can get 500k on xbox with over 350ms ping at 2mbps so can you just keep trying.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No. MSA should not be nerfed. XBOX should be buffed.
    I complete understand that perforamce is a huge issue, however I can't agree on the rest. Mechanics are not changing, you seem to just not have figured them out.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't need a Nerf. At all.

First pass always seems hard, once done its considerably easier the next time.

The bugs however DO need fixing. Bar swap lag, etc etc just shouldn't happen in an instanced solo zone.

Don't play prime time, get a decent connection fixes most of the issues tho.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What?! There are literally people who have beat vMA with no CP (Mike University - PS4) and with a broom and bucket (Gilliam - PC). Xbox just recently got their first 600k score. I know many people on Xbox NA who consistently go into vMA week after week, patch after patch, putting up 590k+...on the original Xbox One. Yes, good PCs have better frames, and so does the One X. If it takes you 372 tries to beat one stage, it's either you or your internet. Just the facts.

It's true the game didn't convert as cleanly as we would like from PC to console...but that isn't your problem. Yes, there are skill gaps. But if people have such an easy time beating it, in under 30 minutes, or with no CP, nerfiing is NOT the answer. The game can't be perfect for everyone, and I'm sure ZOS is frustrated when people with lack of skill, or poor internet, complain.

Sorry.
    Edited by ol_BANK_lo on March 20, 2018 12:52AM
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least make the mechanics constant. After so many attempts I have learned the mechanics inside and out and they are constantly changing. If I do the same exact thing twice there will be two different outcomes as far as add spawns and boss mechanics.

Then you don't know the mechanics inside and out. The reason LZH is putting up 607k scores is not just because he's on PC. He literally knows every spawn, and can take preemptive action. Every add and boss spawn in the exact same locations, at the exact scheduled time, each time, based on what you've killed before it. There are rounds where adds during the round spawn based on when a certain add before it dies. RNG comes from poison, blades, stranglers, etc.
    Edited by ol_BANK_lo on March 20, 2018 12:50AM
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is possible for you to do it.. Its more about mechanics than anything. And i know the servers on xbox are dog *** so you will lag but you can get through it.. Best to take a break for a bit and try to figure what ur doing wrong. Like make sure u have a solid build.. Also maybe try it on an easier class like stam sorc, mag sorc.. And make sure you're using sigils. VMA is sooo easly with sigils..

Like that frost round, for example.. start at the speed sigil, dps the boss til the 2 mobs spawn. Kill them quick. Then boss should hit 75% easy. Run to the healing sigil and grab it. Kill the nyried (or ghost i forget) from a distance. Then burn the boss to 50% quick. The tricky part is if you dont get her to 50% before the adds spawn you might have to tuck and roll a bit...

But then comes the easiest part. Go to the last ice platform and grab the strength and reflect sigils. After that its easy.. Screw the mobs, just burn the boss. The reflect will keep casters off you, and between whatever dots you have on the boss and the power sigil, the melee enemies will die.. It is possible.

cp169VMA.jpg
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just gave up when I got killed by arrows from invisible or dead enemies on stage 5. *** it, cant be worth that much. Sadly, it has more or less ended me bothering with any vet content now.
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is what it is, just forget about the place, it'll be the best thing you ever did. The insanely good need somewhere to bide their time otherwise they will quit, there's plenty for the rest of us.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do VMA on xbox everyday never have issues.If you need help tell me what class are you playing on.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What?! There are literally people who have beat vMA with no CP (Mike University - PS4) and with a broom and bucket (Gilliam - PC). Xbox just recently got their first 600k score. I know many people on Xbox NA who consistently go into vMA week after week, patch after patch, putting up 590k+...on the original Xbox One. Yes, good PCs have better frames, and so does the One X. If it takes you 372 tries to beat one stage, it's either you or your internet. Just the facts.

It's true the game didn't convert as cleanly as we would like from PC to console...but that isn't your problem. Yes, there are skill gaps. But if people have such an easy time beating it, in under 30 minutes, or with no CP, nerfiing is NOT the answer. The game can't be perfect for everyone, and I'm sure ZOS is frustrated when people with lack of skill, or poor internet, complain.

Sorry.
    False Xbox had the first Stamblade to get 600k score.After i believe @andy_s got the first.Third person to ever get a 600k score was a xbox EU player.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep yet another thread whining about how difficult VET malestrom is but seriously it is Rediculous. It needs a serious nerf or at least should scale to your level. I am now on my 372 attempt on level 5 frozen rink. I am cp 450 and I have tried 6 builds that are supposed maelstrom builds by people doing it online at levels way lower than myself. And no excuse but the lag is horrific in malestrom most times the walls don’t even res in, and I’m usually 3-5 seconds behind. Many times I have had the boss at 1% and either froze for a few seconds , or Lagged out completely and crashed. Not to mention that many times I’ll respawned and before even being in the game one platform has already been destroyed and there are 5-6 adds and I haven’t even started yet lol. Maybe for max cps it’s no big deal but this should not be impossible at level 450. Seriously attempting this has made me never to want to play eso ever again. (I know dramatic but serioulsy) I can solo a handful of vet dungeons I should be able to do malestrom without wanting to sear my flesh off.

At least make the mechanics constant. After so many attempts I have learned the mechanics inside and out and they are constantly changing. If I do the same exact thing twice there will be two different outcomes as far as add spawns and boss mechanics. If you do the same exact thing the mechanics should stay the same as well and not change haphazardly. For instance, sometimes the boss will do 2 mechanics before smashing the platform others he will just smash the platform within 2-3 seconds of reaching it with no first mechanic warning. I know many will refute this but no matter what I say your wrong after 372 attempts I’ve seen it. Although this simply may have to do with the outrageous amount of lag in malestrom, so timing is actually varied and really there is no constant to measure by. Most battles my screen will actually freeze for a few seconds and a few seconds is life or death in malestrom.

Then it dawned on me all the videos I have watched are all on pc. And yep sure enough doing it on pc was a cakewalk compared to Xbox. Do they even take things like this into consideration when porting to console. Why is it child’s play on pc but impossible on Xbox? They should take into consideration lack of keyboard and mouse. I mean it is night and day between the two platforms. And sure having content geared towards high level cps keeps them interested in the game but give them a separate hard mode.

Readjust Xbox malestrom to at least make it enjoyable and not a lag infested gruesome nightmare. Or at least make it comparable to the difficulty on PC. And I apologize for the rant but after so much effort I’ve earned the right lol!! Let the flaming begin.

All you have to do is L2P I also play on Xbox and have an NA account with over 1000 CP and EU with little to no CP and can beat VMA On both since I understand how play my toons "and have cleared VMA over 500 time" the lowest time I ran it was CP 160 took a little over and hour, now 30-40 mind depending on what toon
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will always be this type thread/post on vMA, and there will always be those coming on to boast or troll on how easy and breezy vMA is; no matter what platform. All aside, vMA is just for those sadistic and masochist too hard-core ESO gamers. I went through it back when I was v16 (hated it then) and went back in the 600 CP ranges and still hated then. Using a non-sorc is a bit rougher. Besides, having a Maelstrom weapon is nice to have, but not a need or must have (to me, at least.) I have enjoyed many other different build/setup (craftable or not) that ESO have to offer and have wrecked things in PvE and PvP alike just fine. I'll give something a few or several tries, but no way I'm the type to keep going at something 50 or hundreds of times over. There is just really a life outside. Ha ha.

However, if you're set on getting through it, for the sake of just checking the box or something, or for the weapons, by all means, keep at it. As in all things, practice makes perfect and persistent pays off sooner or later. Take a break and get more CP. It's ok. Go back in when you're in the 500 or 600 ranges. It can be a differences. Even without lagging, vMA is just craziness, in general.
    Edited by GreenhaloX on March 20, 2018 1:40PM
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is the hardest single player content in the game!

I'm on PS4 and spent 6 months trying to clear it. Now I run it twice a day.

The best advice I was given concerning VMA, don't give up!
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Araxyte
    Araxyte
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game pad is nice for VMA, I did all my characters with it. My first win was with a 200cp magdk, and my friend did it at 160cp. And that much lag on a console sounds strange, it shouldn't be that bad.

Anyway, I dislike these kind of threads because it prevents the creation of more VMA-like content. All ZOS sees is bad feedback from players that can't complete the arena, when actually a lot of players love it.
    | All classes | PC EU |
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Smooth makes everything easy.
    U guys won't understand the real lag. ;)
  • DeadlyPhoenix
    DeadlyPhoenix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best advice I can give you is to keep it simple.

Trying complex builds where you have to be perfect at animation canceling, dotting and debuffing targets, damaging and healing all at once gets people killed. Slow it down, use a simple rotation, push out minimal dps if need be in some situations. You dont always have to be dealing damage or casting your next ability. Patience and timing can pay off. I used so many complex builds and ultimately the easiest way I've found to complete vMA, I used a one bar setup build I didn't look up. Kept it simple. Was a magsorc though so that might make a difference.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know....why do you even need to be connected to the internet for solo instance?

Also now, I have fiber internet 150mbps up and down and a ping of 20. PS4 Pro. Scratch my head I have no idea why it lags. Sometimes when your looking around it moves all blocky and just not very responsive.

You can type into chat /reloadui and that sometimes cleans things up

Also, you can breeze through the normal and it seems lag free and everything is easy peasy....like it’s barely taxing on my PS4. Then in Vet the fans kick on and the performance plumits.

I think it’s a programming issue really. You know, the same number of ads and bosses and things are there, they just change numerical values for stuff and now it is being monitored for leaderboards.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep yet another thread whining about how difficult VET malestrom is but seriously it is Rediculous. It needs a serious nerf or at least should scale to your level. I am now on my 372 attempt on level 5 frozen rink. I am cp 450 and I have tried 6 builds that are supposed maelstrom builds by people doing it online at levels way lower than myself. And no excuse but the lag is horrific in malestrom most times the walls don’t even res in, and I’m usually 3-5 seconds behind. Many times I have had the boss at 1% and either froze for a few seconds , or Lagged out completely and crashed. Not to mention that many times I’ll respawned and before even being in the game one platform has already been destroyed and there are 5-6 adds and I haven’t even started yet lol. Maybe for max cps it’s no big deal but this should not be impossible at level 450. Seriously attempting this has made me never to want to play eso ever again. (I know dramatic but serioulsy) I can solo a handful of vet dungeons I should be able to do malestrom without wanting to sear my flesh off.

At least make the mechanics constant. After so many attempts I have learned the mechanics inside and out and they are constantly changing. If I do the same exact thing twice there will be two different outcomes as far as add spawns and boss mechanics. If you do the same exact thing the mechanics should stay the same as well and not change haphazardly. For instance, sometimes the boss will do 2 mechanics before smashing the platform others he will just smash the platform within 2-3 seconds of reaching it with no first mechanic warning. I know many will refute this but no matter what I say your wrong after 372 attempts I’ve seen it. Although this simply may have to do with the outrageous amount of lag in malestrom, so timing is actually varied and really there is no constant to measure by. Most battles my screen will actually freeze for a few seconds and a few seconds is life or death in malestrom.

Then it dawned on me all the videos I have watched are all on pc. And yep sure enough doing it on pc was a cakewalk compared to Xbox. Do they even take things like this into consideration when porting to console. Why is it child’s play on pc but impossible on Xbox? They should take into consideration lack of keyboard and mouse. I mean it is night and day between the two platforms. And sure having content geared towards high level cps keeps them interested in the game but give them a separate hard mode.

Readjust Xbox malestrom to at least make it enjoyable and not a lag infested gruesome nightmare. Or at least make it comparable to the difficulty on PC. And I apologize for the rant but after so much effort I’ve earned the right lol!! Let the flaming begin.

What class /builds have you tried it on and what sets were you wearing?? maby i can help you out a bit....
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I beat VMAin the original xbox 1. It is fine. I will agree it is much much better with the new XBOX1X.

XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    Again clearing this on PC, is really not that big of deal. You can almost do it in your sleep. On Xbox it’s a different story. In fact they don’t even feel like the same content. At first I thought they just did a horrible job at bringing this to console and made it too difficult but the more I attempt it, presently at 473 attempts, I realize that malestrom on Xbox Feels like a forgotten part of the game that the devs locked away in a room and never look at. It’s so broke, so lag infested barely functioning, my game crashes more in malestrom then any other content, worse event then the dolmens in alikr with 400 people. The walls of every building don’t even show up, the background is black, there is nothing smooth at all about the gameplay. Just feels like it hasn’t even seen maintenance in years.

So I think my initial assessment was wrong, now I really think the issue is that this content is just forgotten and not maintained. When I experience it on Xbox compared to other platforms it just feels abandoned and forgotten run down, falling apart and not functioning as intended compare to others platforms. Thus making it way more difficult and frustrating then it need be. And with so much other content that functions it’s really not worth complaining about that much. Like I said plenty of other places to get weapons from.

And thank you to all the kind helpful people offering great advice and encouragement I appreciate it!!!
    Edited by KillingUGirl on March 20, 2018 6:43PM
  • Kumbiya
    Kumbiya
    ✭✭✭
    git gud
    CP 700+
    Rohuku - Redguard StamDK/Tank & Master Crafter
    Mogubishu - Altmer Warden Healer/Mag DPS
    Ruyanril - Dunmer Magblade
    Treads-Muddy-Waters - Argonian DK Tank

vAA HM/vHRC HM/vSO HM/vMoL/vHoF/vAS/vDSA/vMA
  • Kumbiya
    Kumbiya
    ✭✭✭
    But seriously, look up videos on how to do each stage and look for guides (Alcast for example has good baseline information) on vMA for your class, which would include information about the best skills and gear to run. Ask guildmates for advice on your rotation if your DPS is low. You'll wipe a lot starting out (I died at least 100 times my first time clearing), especially if you have low CP, but it gets a lot easier from there.

It gets soooooo tiring hearing people complain endlessly without putting any effort into improving themselves so they can better do the content. If you want a faceroll instance just do it on normal...
    CP 700+

• KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    Kumbiya wrote: »
    But seriously, look up videos on how to do each stage and look for guides (Alcast for example has good baseline information) on vMA for your class, which would include information about the best skills and gear to run. Ask guildmates for advice on your rotation if your DPS is low. You'll wipe a lot starting out (I died at least 100 times my first time clearing), especially if you have low CP, but it gets a lot easier from there.

It gets soooooo tiring hearing people complain endlessly without putting any effort into improving themselves so they can better do the content. If you want a faceroll instance just do it on normal...

You obviously didn’t read or have missed the entire point of the thread. My issues is that between platforms content should be the same. If I can clear vet malestrom on PC with a character half the CP with barley any issues at all, then that content on Xbox should at least have similar results. This isn’t an issue of “getting better” lol! I have over 500 attempts into something that normally takes 2-3 maximum. There is a serious issue with VET malestrom on Xbox at least for me and others I know. Like I said at first I though it was an incorrect and sloppy port of the content to console but now I am realizing that this content on Xbox is just broke in so many ways compared to other platforms. All I’m saying is at least out the effort into making the content somewhat similar on all platforms. No amount of “getting good” is going to help me overcome the myriad of issues that exist with the XBOX version.

Also with vet malestrom on Xbox alone I have spent hundreds of hours, 7 different gear builds, all the endless hours spent farming gear, 10 different skill setups and rotations, countless hours researching, weeks spent on paractice dummies, endless hours spent Calculating every stat with three different skill calculators trying to find a solution, and this is just vet malestrom so don’t talk to me about putting in effort. I wouldn’t have started the post if I didn’t already put in more effort than most of the average players in this game.

Edited by KillingUGirl on March 21, 2018 2:16PM
  • Kumbiya
    Kumbiya
    ✭✭✭
    Kumbiya wrote: »

You obviously didn’t read or have missed the entire point of the thread. My issues is that between platforms content should be the same. If I can clear vet malestrom on PC with a character half the CP with barley any issues at all, then that content on Xbox should at least have similar results. This isn’t an issue of “getting better” lol! I have over 500 attempts into something that normally takes 2-3 maximum. There is a serious issue with VET malestrom on Xbox at least for me and others I know. Like I said at first I though it was an incorrect and sloppy port of the content to console but now I am realizing that this content on Xbox is just broke in so many ways compared to other platforms. All I’m saying is at least out the effort into making the content somewhat similar on all platforms. No amount of “getting good” is going to help me overcome the myriad of issues that exist with the XBOX version.

Also with vet malestrom on Xbox alone I have spent hundreds of hours, 7 different gear builds, all the endless hours spent farming gear, 10 different skill setups and rotations, countless hours researching, weeks spent on paractice dummies, endless hours spent Calculating every stat with three different skill calculators trying to find a solution, and this is just vet malestrom so don’t talk to me about putting in effort. I wouldn’t have started the post if I didn’t already put in more effort than most of the average players in this game.

Ah, okay. Didn't realize it was an isolated problem with Xbox - thought that this was just a post to complain about difficult content
    CP 700+