The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

UNLINK STEAM AND ESO ACCOUNT

ip60
ip60
Soul Shriven
I've asked this question numerous times with no response, I've summited tickets no response. How can I unlink my Steam account from ESO? I've been wanting to play this for months and still can't because I can't link steam to my real ESO account and its stuck on a temp one I had.

Can I get any type of help please? thank you
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to do the same thing.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ip60

If you wish to unlink your Steam and Elder Scrolls Online accounts, you will need to start a ticket with customer support. You can use this link to contact them through our help portal. If you already have a ticket number, or are having issues getting one started, please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ip60
    ip60
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @ip60

If you wish to unlink your Steam and Elder Scrolls Online accounts, you will need to start a ticket with customer support. You can use this link to contact them through our help portal. If you already have a ticket number, or are having issues getting one started, please let us know.

You keep sending me to this page, but I can't make a ticket from here why is this so complicated? I want to unlink my Steam account from my ESO account.

HOW CAN THIS BE DONE.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ip60

We've just sent you a PM to follow-up on your issue starting a ticket.
    Staff Post
  • Tyrolite
    Tyrolite
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE

I'm trying to do the same thing but after I've entered all my details, there's no button to submit it?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Tyrolite

If you are missing the option to submit your ticket, please try the following:
    • Check your browser's ad-blocker and set it to allow requests from help.elderscrollsonline.com (add it to the whitelist)
    • Use a different browser
    Staff Post
  • steelrose0
    i know this is old but i'm having the same issue. i entered a ticket but the agent said they cannot unlink my account, even though it is linked to someone ELSE'S steam account. the account names are similar but that linked steam account isn't me! i don't know how it happened. they're telling me to contact steam but how are they supposed to unlink it..? /sigh
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since this thread is nearly one year old the discussion is being closed. If no recent threads on the topic are available you are welcome to start a new discussion.

@steelrose0 - We have sent you a message regarding your support ticket.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.